Chapter 24

24.

I park in the driveway, the sun was just setting, blinding me through the trees.

I take out the bags, holding them on my wrist, and walk inside the house. Harry was waiting for me, just like he said he would.

I smile at him, placing my things on the kitchen table, hearing the sounds of the keys hit the granite.

"Hey Haz," I stride up to him, "I'm home from the doctors."

He continues to stare at me, biting his lip. His eyes weren't focused on mine, they were focused on my body.

It was making me strangely uncomfortable, he hasn't acted like this in a while.

"Um, Harry? My eyes are up here." I say sarcastically, taking a step back. He immediately jolts up, walking closer to me.

"Don't talk to me like that." He seriously remarks, but grins at me as he closes the gap between us.

My breathing gets heavier as he's inches away from me, slowly sliding his tongue across his smooth, pink lips.

"I don't know why, but you look absolutely stunning right now, you're practically glowing. I can't stay away from you any longer."

I swallow hard, looking down at our feet.

"Meet me upstairs in five minutes, and I want those clothes off of you."

I stare at him, not completely sure why he's acting like this, but go when he continues to blankly look at me.

I walk upstairs, slipping my clothes off, and feeling very uneasy. What brought on this sudden dominance?

Harry opens the door so softly I barely hear him walk in the room, and he has his shirt off, but his pants and boxers are still on.

The Calvin Klein band was showing just above his sweatpants, and he looked breathtaking. I still don't understand why someone like him, beautiful, would be with me.

"Lay on your back." He commands, the forcefulness in his voice catching me by surprise.

Again, I do what he says, and he crawls on top of me, straddling my waist and holding my hands above my head.

"Don't move." He instructs me, breathing in slowly, his body hovering above mine as he leans down towards my neck.

"You are so beautiful." His warm breath hits my skin, tickling me and causing me to have shivers rush throughout my body.

His lips barely touched my skin, which made me squirm underneath him. He moved his lips so softly down my body, I could barely sit still from the contact .

My body was covered with goosebumps and I felt chills as his lips got lower.

I tried to pull my hands down, but his strength kept them up, making him obviously superior.

"I said don't move." He growls, making me let out a deep moan.

He lowered his right hand cautiously, not sure if I would try to move around again.

He softly pinched my nipples, hardening them, and smirked as I bit my lip. His hand continued to lower down until it reached my core, and his cool hands softly played along my edges, teasing me.

"Stop teasing me." I bark at him, my hands escaping his and moving to his hair.

"Am I going to have to tie you down?" He stops all movements and gazes at me, making my heart race.

He quickly stands up, and I stare in confusion as he begins to open a drawer in the dresser. He pulls something out but I can't see it in the dim lighting.