Chapter 6

Harry led us into the kitchen, and I was met by many unfamiliar faces.

There were three girls, like everyone else they all looked my age, and the word gorgeous doesn't even describe how pretty they were. One of them I recognized from the evening I went to the night club. I'm pretty sure her name is Eleanor.

The girl who had blonde hair came up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi, love. It's nice to meet you." She pulls me into a hug, surprising me. "We're going to get along amazing. I'm Perrie." She walks off revealing someone standing behind her who also pulls me into a hug.  I have to admit, it was making me a little uncomfortable how nice they were being.

Maybe they were being held against their will too? And if they didn't "behave" then they'd get punished?

"Hi, I'm Sophia. You're so beautiful! We're going to be great friends." She pulls away giving me a toothy grin, and the last one to greet me is Eleanor.

She hesitates, but pulls me into a tight embrace, and says so only I can hear, "I'm so sorry you got mixed up into this. I promise it will get better." She takes a step back, giving me a sympathetic smile. "I'm Eleanor by the way."

I grin at them all, but hold my gaze to Eleanor and mouth the words 'thank you.'

"I'm Jules, and it's nice to meet you all too."

Each of the girls are standing next to one of the boys;

Sophia with Liam, Perrie with Zayn, and Eleanor with Louis.

Are each of them like, a thing?

"Could I borrow Jules for a minute?" Eleanor looks at Harry with pleading eyes.

When Harry reluctantly agrees by nodding his head, I'm a little taken back, but nonetheless go with Eleanor. She leads me upstairs quickly and to a room, shutting the door. I was a little confused as to why she was going to talk with me, but I was in no place to reject friends or advice right now. We both sit on the bed and she breaks the silence.

"I want you to be careful. Harry is dangerous, he can be a sweetheart once you get to know him, but he's been through a lot. He's built a wall up, but theres something about you..." She zones out, thinking to herself for a few seconds and leaving me impatiently waiting.

"Anyways, if you think that what happened today was bad, you have no idea what bad really is." She speaks each word to me with fear in her eyes, she's warning me and I can hear the sincerity in her voice. She's not exaggerating.

"I know he's dangerous, but what does he want with me? I never did anything to him."

"I'm not sure at the moment, it's too early to tell. But I don't have a lot of time, I'm not suppose to be talking to you about this in the first place, but please, be careful. I know we just met, but I really just wanted to talk to you."

I nod, agreeing with her, and Louis walks into the room without knocking or asking for permission.

"Eleanor it's time to go, and Jules, Harry is asking for you." He doesn't even look at me, which doesn't really bother me, but walks over to Eleanor and lifts her up by her hand. They smile at each other, intertwining their fingers.

"Okay." Is all Eleanor gets out before she waves to me, and they walk hand in hand down the stairs.

I saunter down the stairs, taking my time and not looking forward to the fact I was going to be here alone with Harry for who knows how long.

Everyone is gathered by the front door and are about to leave, so I wave as they walk out of my new living place.

It's been a very strange day.