Chapter 7

I rush into the bathroom to clean myself up a bit. I splashed some cold water on my face because I couldn't believe that just happened.

How is this man taking my morals right out of me and just throwing them down the drain? It's like when I'm with him nothing else matters, and I've only known him for a few days!!

I don't want to be his little pet, but I have a feeling that he doesn't want a relationship. Not that I want one either, though.

As I'm staring at my reflection, I feel a hot tear escape my eye. Not because of the situation I've been put in, because honestly I could have it worse, but for the reason that no one probably even knows I'm missing.

My parents I'm sure don't know, and even if they did I doubt they would care. They practically disowned me.

I've tried to blend in and not stand out, and I've obviously done a good job at that. I'm invisible to this world, and really haven't made a big mark on it.

I jump into the shower, I might as well take one since I always find a way to relax while I do. Turning on the fire place, for more of a serene feeling, I step in letting the warm water hit me.

I close my eyes hoping when I open them I'll be far away from here and back home.

"How about that shower now?"

I scream from the sudden voice. I cover myself up as best as I can, and thankfully the glass was fogged up from the steam so no one could see inside.

"What is wrong with you, Harry?! Get out!" I hear a chuckle before he closes the bathroom door, venturing dangerously close to the glass walls.

"Aw, but I never got that shower, did I?"

"Harry, get out. Now."

"Okay, fine. But you still owe me one. Finish up in there, we're leaving soon."

Groaning, I turn the water off, and once I was positive he was out of the bathroom, I step out- wrapping the fuzzy, white towel around my wet body and walking out.

The heat immediately escapes me as I step out into the cold room, away from the warmth of the steam from my shower.

I shiver slightly, goosebumps forming on my skin as I wrap the towel tighter around me, quickly trying to find clothes.

I'm pretty sure those men who were here earlier were bringing in clothes for me, so I check in our room and sure enough the closet is filled with all kinds of brand new clothes. I decide to wear a comfortable sweater and black skinny jeans. I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I wasn't going to dress over the top nice. It was a cute outfit though, perfect for the fall.

It was hard to choose just one outfit from the amount of clothes that were in here, it was like my own little store. There were so many options, each one cuter than the next.

After looking through the shoes, I pick out a pair of brown fold over combat boots that matched what I had on perfectly. It was hard to resist the urge to look at the jewelry also, so I just put on a watch and grabbed a small purse. After putting on a bit of make up and blow drying my hair then putting it up, I was ready to leave.

If Harry thinks that if he buys me clothes and shoes I'll enjoy my stay here more, he's not wrong.

I chuckle to myself as I'm about to walk down the stairs when I remember something.