Chapter 22

1 hour, 45 minutes, 30... to go. It always used to take me a long time to get there because I didn't have a book or a cell phone to entertain me. Mark sat next to Tifanny although he kept looking back, or rather, at me.

"Mark, who are you looking at so much? "asked Tifanny.
"No one... "he replied
"You were watching Betty, admit it," she said jealous.
"Okay, yes .... I like her a lot, but don't worry, we are not dating. "
"I don't know what you see in her, Anna says that she is a bad person and that it is better that you stay away. "
"She says that because she doesn't really know you. If you spent more time with her you would realize how wonderful she is. "Mark replied.

Then ....
"Now, take off your seatbelts, get down carefully and sit on the benches or on the floor."Professor Fenny told us.
We listened to her and the owner of the place appeared. He gave us several instructions and explained what we were going to do for the rest of the day.

The teacher and the owner decided on the camping groups. And they started calling out names...
"Tifanny will be with Sara, Leo, and Luna. "
"I don't want Leo, I want Mark," Tifanny complained.
"I'm sorry, but I can't change people. Let's go on... Betty is going to be with Anna, Lar and Mark."

What a night I have ahead of me! Let's see if I can clear my feelings a little bit...