Chapter 34

"What does that girl know?" asked Anna.
"I have no idea how, but she found out that her parents are in our castle, we have to do something!"
"Lar, you distract Betty so that she takes longer to go to the world. In the meantime, I'll bring her parents to Tifanny's house and hide them in the garage. "Anna ordered her.
"I understand."

At home...
I didn't know what to wear, it was always the same when I met a guy. Even though Lar didn't like me, I wanted to look nice and comfortable. In the end, I decided on blue jeans, a white tank top and my favorite shoes: white convers. I put on some mascara and ran out of the house because I didn't make it to the park.

In the park...
"Hello, Lar. Have I been long?" I asked.
"No, don't worry. "She answered me with her sweet smile.
"One question. "I said nervously.
"Tell me."
"When you fainted at the camp, do you remember why?"
"I think it was becarse it was too hot."
"Well, let's go now! "I answered.
"No, no, let's wait a little longer, I'm a little tired. "
"Okay. "I answered.
Later, we finally left the park for the library.

In the world...
We walked, although we didn't get to Gaspar's castle because Lar wanted to go another way. How strange!

"Betty, why don't we go another way?" he asked.
"But we always go this way. "And I pointed to the sign that clearly said it was that way.
"That's true, but on second thought, it doesn't matter which way we go. "Lar said.
"All right, let's go the way you said at the beginning, if you want."
"Thank you. "He replied.
"You're welcome."

What a stubborn kid he was.... Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head, why is Lar doing everything she can to keep me from going there?
Because my parents weren't there! It was a trap...And now he will have to tell me the whole truth.

I hope I find them soon, I miss them so much.....
I thought after the fainting I had changed, I see I haven't....