Chapter 39

"Betty, I know that Anna has the necklace of the evil Gaspar and therefore, you have to be %100 ready to beat her. If she shatters our world, nothing will ever go back to the way it was. And you better not go to the ball because while you're there, you won't be able to fight her. "
"I understood, although I would love to go to the contest, I would do anything to go. What if we make a plan so we can go to both places at the same time?" I asked.
"And how are we going to do that, daughter?"
"Look, you can go to the dream world and hide in their castle and find out everything. In the meantime, I'll go to the contest and when I'm done dancing I'll go to where you are and help you. And if Anna catches you, you have to entertain him and I will go in search of Lorry."I said thoughtfully.
"Okay. Now go and rehearse, you don't have much time..."

At the rehearsal...
"Hi Betty, how are you? "asked my boyfriend, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.
"I was fine, thank you, how about you?" I asked.
"Great, but we have to keep rehearsing."Leo said.
"But what are you here for, Betty?"asked Lar borde.
"To dance. Can you help me?"
"Yes, although we don't have much time. You guys rehearse from the beginning and I'll teach Betty the steps. "Said Mark.

Afterwards...
"We can take a break if you want..."
"No, Mark. I need to get it right." I said.
"We've tried it 10 times, Betty. We'll try another step, and if we don't get it right, Anna can help us." she said, raising her voice a little.
"No!" I shouted. It's just that Anna is sick and it's better not to." I lied so she wouldn't help me.
"Hello!" Anna suddenly greeted us, entering the classroom.

I had screwed up. My friends will call me a liar including Mark? And I'm sure she'll try to screw up my dance....
I have to do something, and fast!

And Lar is going to be all over Anna... But why do I care about him?