Chapter 41

When we arrived the whole house was trashed and there was no trace of the owner of the house, Tifanny. Neither was Anna's. Lar told us that they would come soon and to wait for them playing Parcheesi, that's what we did.

Seconds, minutes, hours passed... and nothing. So, it occurred to me to take a look around Tifanny's room. I went to open a drawer when suddenly Lar appeared and I had to hide in the bathroom.
"Hello! Is anybody there?" he asked, raising his voice.

In the bathroom...
I got into the shower, but instantly water came down and I got all wet. I grabbed a towel although I wasn't very lucky and slipped. I fell to the floor and had blood all over me. Then Lar saw me and helped me clean the wound.

"Thank you very much. "I said smiling.
"You are welcome. I hope it heals and you'll do great in the competition. "

Then the phone rang and Lar walked away, leaving me alone and without saying anything to me, not even a goodbye.
I knew he had gone with Anna and he was definitely right, although I didn't know where they were.

When I heard the noise of the door, all my classmates came to where I was sitting and I explained to them what had happened. I also told them that Ana was Gaspar and that she controlled people. They were shocked and told me that together we would be able to beat the evil one.

My ex had been very nice to me until someone called him. What if it wasn't Anna and I was wrong? I'm glad my colleagues finally believed me.

Honestly, I don't really know what's going to happen, do you? I wish Anna wasn't here and then everything would be great. Although, come to think of it, if all this hadn't happened, maybe Mark and I wouldn't be together and in love.