Chapter 27

In the morning after breakfast...

"Put you in 4 groups, the same as in the tent. Today we will be canoeing, so be sure to put on your sunscreen. "Our teacher announced to us.

In the river there was a lot of current and we were bumping into rocks all the time. 
The wind was blowing through our bodies and it started to get a bit cold. Little by little we were getting farther and farther away from the others because of the air.
At one point I almost fell in if it wasn't for Mark, who held me up.

"Betty, look out! Hold on to my hand. "
"Thank you so much, Mark. I really appreciate it. "I said
"You're welcome, Betty."

I noticed how Lar was looking at us with jealousy, I didn't think anything of it because he was also with Anna and I didn't get like that.

When we got out of the canoes....
"Betty, I saw how you looked at Mark," Lar said to me.
"And how did you look at him?" I asked a little rudely.
"You look at him like you like him."
"I don't like Mark! We are just friends"
"However, you and Anna seem to like each other. "I said, raising my voice.

"She's very nice and always there to help. Although lately she's been behaving strangely.... Well, goodbye, good luck with your boy. "
"Same here, Lar. "I said

Lar told me that Anna is acting strange, maybe because it has something to do with her fainting...

On the other hand, Mark is very brave and I'm starting to like him...