Chapter 37

"I'll try to get you out! "I said trying to help them.
It wasn't enough because a few minutes later someone came in and warned Anna, Lar. He was the one who lied to me and told me the truth afterwards. Why was he still with her? He told me it was because of a spell and for this reason, I thought for a second and the inspiration came to me, Gaspar's necklace was in Anna's possession and she was controlling Lar!

Then...
I was locked in another room in the house so that I could not be with my family. As bad luck would have it, the evil boss was watching me and I couldn't leave that place. Using all my strength I managed to remove the tape from my mouth a little.

"Anna, let me go! "I shouted.
"Betty, Betty, Betty, Betty...you weren't very smart to take me to my castle....."
"Of course! Now I understand; when you have the necklace, you become him."
"You're better off being quiet..."and she covered my mouth tightly. With the power of the necklace Melody and yours I will be invincible and my goal will come true, to shatter the world of dreams again and make children have nightmares forever."

Having said that, she took off the necklace my mother gave me and put it on. He managed to put the three powers together and left, locking the door and closing the windows. I instantly thought, what about Lorry, where was this little dwarf? He was probably asleep, because apparently the dwarves on that planet slept a lot. I stopped thinking about my friend and took a hairpin from my bow tie to open the lock and go out.

The party was over, however, and I found Tifanny crying in the living room.
"Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked curiously.
"I'm crying because of my best friend. You won't believe what she did to me, Betty..."

Anna was Gaspar. Or rather, the evil one had gotten inside her and now he was hurting her "friend"? Why?