Chapter 25

The thing is, I didn't know where to start. I didn't have any specialized books or anything at the camp. Besides, there was no connection and I couldn't look it up on the internet. I didn't think anyone could help me either, unless it was Professor Fenny herself.

I went to her, put the wet paper on Lar's forehead.
"Professor Fenny! I found this in the river. Can you help me?"
"Of course. Forgive me, but I don't know what these symbols mean, I think they are very old? Maybe Anna knows something. "she told me
"Okay, I'll tell her. Thank you. "
"You're welcome Betty. Go to her and hurry back because we have to have dinner. Also let her know that Lar has fainted, please. "
"Yes," I agreed.

I approached her and told her everything. I know you will think I was crazy to tell her but I had a plan. If she had something to do with Lar, maybe she could help me.

"Betty, I can explain what it says here. Look, it's a phrase that means: "I'm still alive, even if you can't see me..." Anna told me with a tone that was a little bit like "I'm still alive...". "Anna said to me in a slightly melancholic tone.
"Really? No way!    Thank you very much for your collaboration Anna. If I find out anything,  I'll tell you. "
"Of course you will. And, Betty, I'm really sorry for the way I behaved with you. "
"Take it easy, he forgave you. "

Maybe Gaspar's soul is still alive even if he's dead! I'll find out!