Chapter 43 (last chapter)

Why had my best friend listened to Gaspar? I thought about this for a long time, until he showed up.

"Betty, it's been a long time! How was the competition? Did you win?" asked my ex, Lar.
"You don't care what we have agreed, you didn't come. "I said angrily.
"Well, from your friend Lorry: you'll never be able to beat us. Good bye and good luck!" he said ironically. And he left.

Instantly something came to my mind, my grandmother used to tell me this when I was a child: Betty, never give up before you fight! Take a deep breath and keep going.

So, I went back to where Mark and my mother were.
"Betty! Are you better? "asked my boyfriend.
"Yes! and I kissed him on the lips. We were kissing for a long time, until my mother interrupted us.
"Hey, lovebirds, we don't have much time. Daughter, did you find out something?"
"When I left, Lar followed me and we talked."
"What did he say?" Mark asked.
"Apparently, he sent me a message from Lorry saying that we'll never beat them. But I understood thanks to my grandmother that we don't have to give up before we fight. "I said happily and gave each of them a deep hug.

Later...
Mark and I hid near the castle from the evil Anna(Gaspar) while my mother was distracting them, talking business.
"Gaspar, we'll do this. I will grant you a part of my world and you will stop hurting the children and my world. "My mother said.
"I'm not Gaspar, my name is Anna, Melody. And I want you to know that there will be no deal if you don't give me the whole world. "He said, raising her voice.
"And if I leave you half of my world and then we'll be even?" she suggested.
"No, no and no!" Gaspar shouted.

And suddenly... I coughed but Mark covered my mouth and it was less audible.
"Anna, I heard a noise, I think it's coming from outside. "Said Lar.
"Well, you and Lorry go and tell me what happened."

The doors opened and Lorry and Lar came out. We then moved further to the right, but Lorry saw us.
"Betty, what's up?" he asked.
"Lorry, what are you doing? I thought we were friends."
"We are. That's why I'm with her so I can help you later. "Lorry said smiling.
"And how?" asked Mark.
"Anna told me that she put a bomb in the world to destroy it first. In 10 minutes it will explode and our villain will have got what she wanted. For this reason, you have to get out of here as quickly as possible. Before you go, take these necklaces. I was able to take them off although I didn't take them all, the one your mother gave you, Betty, is missing. "
"What if they find out that you are helping us?" I asked curiously.
"If that happens, something bad will happen to me. You can't even imagine how much power it has, it can turn me into an insect, although there is something that would have no effect on me: mind control, it can only dominate humans."

Then Lar caught us and told Anna. By the time the two of them came, we had already left for the dance contest. My mother went there too. And Anna turned Lorry into an insect, at least she didn't kill him.

In the competition...
"And this year's winner is...
The Tigers! Congratulations! And the runners-up are... The boy's team that was missing one member!"

That was us, we had come in second, not bad at all. We went up to the stage to be given the trophy and suddenly the two bad guys and Lorry appeared.

They came towards us, but I took the necklaces and turned my friend into a giant dwarf, just like last time. Lorry stepped on Anna's foot and gave me her last necklace. This way, I was able to defuse the bomb and everything went back to normal, however, neither Lar nor anyone else remembered what happened.

"Betty, what happened?" Lar asked me.

"Don't worry, I'll explain later. "I told him happily and left with the others to celebrate our trophy. We all lifted her up and Mark kissed me sweetly. Lar couldn't believe her eyes. "She's with someone else, she's with someone else... "she kept thinking in her head.

Surely, you will be intrigued with what happened to our dear Anna. At last, Gaspar had disappeared from inside her and she was again the nice girl we met at the beginning.
I gave the necklaces to my mother, she counted them and we realized that Gaspar's was missing. I was sure I had dropped it on the stage, it wasn't there. Someone picked it up. Same story again!

See you in the third part!