Chapter 35

"Lar, I know everything, you don't have to lie to me anymore. "I said angrily.
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
"It doesn't matter if you don't know, because you won't stop lying to me. I'm out of here!" I shouted.

I started to walk, but arms stopped me.
"Wait, I'll tell you. "He said to me.
"Give me an explanation."
"Look, I don't know why, but lately when I'm with Anna I feel a little dizzy and from time to time I faint, like the other day. Besides, when I wake up I don't remember anything and I forget all the moments I had with my friends, for example: you. "Lar was sincere.
"With what you've told me, I think what's happening to you is because of a spell or something like that. "
"It could be, but I think it's because..." said this strange boy.

Then the latter disappeared because the wicked woman made him vanish from my sight. For this very reason, he could not finish the sentence...I went to my grandmother's house and took a mini nap. With the subject of my loved ones I was exhausted and besides I couldn't stop thinking about the words Lar said to me. Her theory about what was happening to her seemed to be true and that's why I thought I was close to normalcy, I wasn't....

I would love to be little and then I wouldn't be so uneasy about what was happening at this moment....

What if this was all a dream?