Chapter 23

We took our tent and set up to sleep. Lar and Anna were put together on the right side and Mark and I on the other side. At first no one spoke until Anna said this:
"Are we going to investigate the area a bit?" she asked.
"I think that's a good idea," said Mark.

We all agreed and went to the forest. There we found a sign that said: "Choose a path and separate into two groups". We drew lots and I got Lar. How nice! This way I will have time to talk to him and tell him how much I missed him.

We separated and I started to talk, he ignored me for a long time until I had no choice but to suggest his face so he would look at me.

"Lar, please look at me. "I said him, holding his hands so he would listen to me.
"What do you want, Betty? You're bothering me. "He replied rudely.
"I like you, Lar, and I want us to be together like before. "
"Like before?" he asked me as if she didn't understand what I was talking about.
"Yes, before you were with Anna you were with me. Do you remember when we were boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"I don't know what you're talking about, I don't remember anything. "Lar told me.

I grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him close to kiss him. It was a very quick kiss.

-Betty... I think I remember something...

I think my heart is telling me to be with Lar, although I don't know if I'm really decided, after I've been with Anna all the time...