Chapter 33

Five days passed and there was still no trace of them. Some people thought they were dead or in hiding somewhere. I knew they were alive and I would not give up so easily.

My grandmother kept crying, although when I was with her, she pretended to be fine.
"I feel fine, shall we play cards, Betty?"
"Okay. "I agreed, not very convinced.

While we were hanging out playing sixes, all of a sudden the doorbell rang. We went to open the door and I was very surprised to see Lar.

"Lar, what are you doing here? Did your lovely girlfriend ask you to introduce yourself?"
"No, I came to ask you if you know anything new about your parents. "Lar told me.
"No, don't tell anyone, but I'm going to the dream world because I have an intuition that they might be there, because at camp I got a letter about Gaspar. Would you like to come with me?"
"Of course, Betty. I'd love to, although I have to go home for a second to get a sweater in case it gets cold. I'll meet you in the square at 18:00"
"Great. "I replied happily.

However, he did not go home, but went to where he had arranged to meet Anna.
"Anna, Betty suspects something."

I'm glad Lar agreed to help me, I'm sure we'll find them!
You don't think I still like him, do you? The answer is no, because I have very strong feelings towards Mark...