Chapter 31

We played for a while, ate and got on the bus to go home. I sat next to Mark, because I was so tired I fell asleep and rested my head on his shoulder. He did the same and we spent the whole ride like that. Every time I was near him he gave me security and I think that is fundamental in a relationship.

Later...
"Betty, wake up!"Mark shouted at me.
"How good I feel rested...."
"Did you dream about me?" he joked.
"Yes." I said, smiling.
And we started laughing out loud.

At my house...
"Hello, is anybody there?" I shouted loudly.
Nobody answered me and I became very sad. I hadn't heard from them for two weeks. I called my grandmother and she told me to go to her house.

There, we called the police and told them everything we knew. They interrogated us with several questions and also warned us that they would talk to all the people in my high school...

July 11...
The news spread quickly through the school, only my family was being talked about. They called us one by one and when it was Anna's turn, she started to cry.

I'm pretty sure she's faking it. I don't know, she wasn't like that before, but since I showed her the wonderful world, she is behaving in a very strange way, I hope she will soon find out why?