Chapter 30

"Mark, what difference does it make what it says?" I said.
"I like you very much but I don't think this is the occasion for our first kiss. Please read what it says. "
"Okay, as you wish. "Be careful, soon you will know the truth about Gaspar's necklace," I said reading what it said.
"What does it mean?" asked Mark curious.
"I don't know, I need to talk to my mother. "
"And how will you get to talk to her offline? "
"I think Professor Fenny has the Internet..." I answered.

We approached our companions and went to eat. Then, I went to where we slept at night to sneak out and put the paper away. I thought no one was going to take it from me, I hid it and when I looked at it again, it was gone, "Who took it and why?

Mark and I went to Fenny's and asked for the phone, she left us. I called my mother, to my surprise, she didn't pick up. Strange... she always picks up at this time of day, she must be at the beach bathing.

However, it was not there but in a very different place.
They were in the world of nightmares because apparently there was a secret passage in the camp and Anna locked them in and watched them at night so that they would not escape. I didn't know anything but little by little with Mark's help we were discovering things.

Do you think Betty will manage to free her family and win over Anna? There were still many things to find out and our protagonist will not give up, however, she will have to overcome many obstacles?