She's mine now - Part 3 - Hector x Reader

I am so sorry this third part has been a while coming, but the imagine is probably going to be longer than I first though, and I still have to figure out a happy ending. But that said, I hope that you all still enjoy.

(Y/n) pulled her knees up to her chest, the tears rolling down her cheeks as she shook uncontrollably. She had lost friends during her time in the forces before. Known of many a good man and woman that had given their lives in the service of their country. But there was something different about losing Billy. Something more personal. Something more heartbreaking. And what made things worse, was that Hector had said that Christmas couldn't come to her rescue. That the Englishman couldn't do anything to him. Leaving (Y/n) to think that maybe something had happened to Lee too. The thought of losing him as well, more than she could bare.

Trying to dry her eyes, (Y/n) slowly got off the bed. Her whole body aching as she moved around the room. The pain coming not just from the brief altercation that she had just had with Hector, but also from the punches inflicted on her by the overgrown meathead Sangs, as they clumsily tried to get information out of her. Their ham-fisted attempts almost laughable in their ineptitude. Yet that still didn't mean that she didn't hurt.

"Come on (Y/n). Pull yourself together. We can grieve for Billy later. At this moment in time, we have to do what we do best, and that's get our ass out of here and find the team. I want to be there when Vilain gets what's coming to him." (Y/n) told herself as she straightened her clothes and pushed the last of the tears from her eyes. She knew that the rest of the team would be after retrieving the small case, given that it must be important, considering that not only had Church sent Maggie along with them. But also, as Vilain was willing to kill for it. So, hopefully they were still out there somewhere, and she could find them.

(Y/n) sighed as she looked around the room. A small bed, a tiny table. And the door through which Hector had entered. Not much to work with, but she supposed that it could always be worse. Well, that was what she was trying to tell herself anyway. But who was she kidding?

Reluctantly taking a seat back on the bed, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her mind filling with everything she had seen, heard and taken in. This was what she did best. Thinking. Intelligence was her speciality. Deducing others and their motives and actions, her raison d'etre. Figuring things out from only the tiniest scrap of information, her skill. That was why Barney had sent her with Billy in the first place. The Kid was there to scout the area for possible threats. And she, to glean as much information as she could about the surroundings, so that she could advise Barney. That, and she and Billy were the youngest. The pair making quick time as they raced one another up the steep hill. Everything going as planned until they had been attacked by the Sang. By Vilain. By..........by Hector.

(Y/n) shook her head, trying to get the images of the henchman out of her mind. She hated him. She had to hate him. He had been a player in Billy's death. And he, just like his boss would pay for what he did. Yet his comeuppance would not come by her hand, she was sure of it. But perhaps he was the answer. It was completely obvious that he liked her. He had said that she was his. And despite what had happened when he told her about the Kid, he didn't seem to have any intention of hurting her, like he might have done. It glaringly apparent that Hector might be her only way out of this situation. And given that, she would have to use it against him. If she was a weakness, then it was a weakness that she would have to exploit.

                                                                   >>-------------------------------<<

Hector grabbed a bottle of scotch from the makeshift bar. The henchman hissing and grumbling as some of the Sang men got in his way as he reached for a glass. His icy stare making it more than clear that if they didn't move from in front of him, and stay out of his way, then Vilain would be looking for replacement goons.

Throwing open the door to his rooms, Hector stormed inside, slamming the ingress behind him. Why did he have to care so much? Why did he have to give a damn about this woman? She should mean nothing to him. She should mean less than nothing. Yet.....yet that wasn't the case. As soon as he had seen her, he had felt lost. The look in her eyes, knowing and dangerous. She had been so quiet compared to the boy. It evident that despite her only being a little older than the one they had called Billy, she had much more experience and knowledge. That she was much more aware of how things worked.

Pulling out the cork stopper from the top of the bottle, and spitting it across the room, Hector poured himself a large drink. Downing the brown liquor quickly, before pouring himself another large snifter. He wanted her. Wanted her to want him. But he didn't want to take her. He wanted her to surrender herself of her own freewill. He knew that it was making him weak. That he was opening himself up all manner of problems. Yet he couldn't help himself. He wanted to know more about her. To find out why she was like she was. What there was between her and the Englishman. Hector angry at himself that he hadn't killed him then and there.

He had instantly seen the look between (Y/n) and the cocky Englishman. He had seen the look in his eyes, as he told her that he wouldn't let anything happen to her. And he had seen the fire and hatred that burned when he had told the man that (Y/n) was now his. That by the end of the night, she would be screaming out his name. Hector so wanting that to be true. Yet now that she knew about the death of the boy, that was going to be easier said than done. But Hector did pride himself on having a way with the ladies. A way that had never failed him in the past. All he had to hope, was that it wouldn't fail him know.

Slowly, his eyes moved up to the clock, that sat high on the shabby looking wall in front of him. He had been siting there longer than he thought. Going over what had happened that day. Thinking about (Y/n) and what his next step could be. The henchman knocking back the contents of his glass, before he got to his feet.

He would try again. Perhaps this time, (Y/n) would be hungry enough to except some food if he took it to her. Perhaps she would have calmed a little. But he wouldn't know unless he tried.

                                                        >>--------------------------------<<

(Y/n) listened at the door. She had no idea of the time, yet she knew that it had been a while since Hector had come to see her. And she had a feeling that it wouldn't be long before he came back. Before he tried to charm her. Before she knew that she would have to be a little more open to his advances.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of heavy footsteps and jangling keys. (Y/n) running her fingers through her unruly hair before making her way back over towards the bed and quickly sitting down. She would have to play this just right. And if she did, then she could be back with the others in no time. So, now all she had to do was exploit a weakness.