A little secret - Part 2 - Christmas x Reader

"Sooooooo, you want me to be a decoy? You want me to distract this Esposito guy...................?"

"Well, you are the nicest distraction that I know, dahlin. I could use Gunnar or Toll, but I don't think that they would be as effective against this guy. And they haven't got the legs to pull off the pumps." Barney chuckled in reply. Doing his best to ignore the new death stare from Lee.

"Oooooooooh, Barney. That is so sweet of you. I don't think I've ever been told that I am a nice distraction before. Not even by Mister Christmas here. Though I do think that you're wrong about Gunnar and Toll. A bit of hot wax and a very large pair of heels, and they could turn anyone's head.............."

"Don't you mean stomachs?" Christmas chimed in. The Englishman shuddering at the thought of seeing either Toll or Gunnar in a little black dress and heeled shoes.

"I'll be sure to tell them that.........Now, how do I get to San Becia? How do I meet this Esposito guy? Do I go with you and the others............?" (Y/n) chuckled, as she turned her attention from the man that held her in his arms, to Barney.

"No. We will book you on a flight to Columbia. From there, you will be able to get yourself on a small plane that flies once a week to capital, Carama. When you get there, I need you to book into the largest hotel in town. After that, I don't think that we will have to worry about you finding Esposito. I am sure that he will find you. According to all reports, Esposito has a real eye for beautiful women. A real eye. And I have a feeling that you will find yourself invited to a little function that Esposito has planned to coincide with the annual celebrations for Santa Carina. The city is always busy at that time of the year, so all of us should be able to mix in with the throng of tourists. Me, Christmas and the others will be making our way there tomorrow, so we'll be there when you get there. Drummer has managed to get us our own invitations to this little shindig. So, all you have to do is work your magic." Barney explained. Watching as (Y/n) seemed to muse for a moment.

"Okay......sounds good. To be honest, since I met Christmas here. Since he explained what all of you guys really did, I have wanted to help. And I mean more than just watching this place while you are all away. I promise that I won't let you down." (Y/n) finally said, as she smiled at Barney.

"But there is one thing..............." (Y/n) continued. Barney quirking his brow, as he saw a glint to come to her eye.

"Anything, dahlin............"

"Well, seeing that you are all going to San Becia tomorrow. I think that you should let me take Mister Christmas here, home a little early. I think that we should say a proper goodbye." (Y/n) chuckled, as she turned to Christmas and gave him a wink. The Englishman almost jumping to his feet when he realised what she was talking about. Barney not getting a chance to say anything before Lee had pulled her from the office. The rest of the team looking at one another in confusion, as the pair made their way quickly past them. Caesar simply shrugging at the others before returning to the food that (Y/n) had left for them.

                                                              >>------------------------------<<

(Y/n) sat on the small plane. Well, she had been told by Barney that it would be a small plane. But given the number of tourists that had been waiting for the flight to San Becia at Columbia's Rafael Nuñez International Airport, a small plane had become a very large, very full plane. It now obvious that this festival for Santa Carina was a little more important than perhaps Barney had been informed. Casual sightseers mixing with a number of nuns and priests. Part of (Y/n) wishing that she could have the time to see what all the fuss was about but doubting that she would. Having a feeling that if the boys were involved, the shit would hit the fan pretty quick.

The night before Christmas and the others had left for San Becia, she had wanted to tell him the truth about herself. About the work that she had done in the past. But it really wasn't the kind of thing that you would just come out and say. And it most certainly wasn't the easiest thing to explain. That, and she hadn't wanted to ruin the evening. Much preferring to enjoy her time with Lee. Much preferring be making love. To be wrapped in his arms and feel his warm breath against her skin as he slept, than have him ask her a thousand questions that in truth she really couldn't answer. Yet perhaps, when all this was over, she and Lee could go somewhere nice. Somewhere that didn't involve guns, explosive and possibly dying. Somewhere that she could finally tell him what she was, and why he had no need to worry about her.

"Miss (Y/l/n). Fancy meeting you here." A voice suddenly said. (Y/n) turning her attention from the bustling activity on the runway, to the man that had taken a seat in the empty spot next to her. (Y/n) rolling her eyes, as she watched Drummer take off his dark glasses.

"I didn't know that you that you were interested in the rites of Santa Carina." The CIA man continued. (Y/n) shaking her head, as she turned to look back out of the small window.

"I'm interested in a lot of things, Major. And I think that you know why I'm here. Though, what I don't understand, is that given Barney, Christmas and the boys are currently in San Becia for your little job, why you feel the need to go there too. And its Commander (Y/l/n). Especially if this is business, Major Drummer." (Y/n) replied, as she finally turned back to look at the man by her side.

"I take it that you haven't told the Englishman about what and who you really are..........."

"Ah, as evasive as ever I see. I can't say that I really expected anything else from a good company man. But, I assure you, that that has absolutely nothing to do with you Major. Though I do promise you, that if Christmas does find out about me from a source other than myself; that source and I are going to have words. And I promise you, those words won't be pretty ones." (Y/n) retorted, as she glared at the smiling man. Drummer simply putting his sunglasses back over his eyes.

"I'm sure that they wouldn't be, Commander. Particularly as I know of your reputation. All I wanted to say, was I hope you enjoy your time in San Becia. And perhaps, when you get back, you and I can have a conversation about other little......trips, that you might find interesting." The Major continued, as he slowly got up from the seat.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Major. My old bosses might have something to say about that. But, thank you for the offer. Now, if you don't mind, I believe that you're holding up this flight." (Y/n) countered. Doing her best to smile at the people sat across from her, as Drummer made his way back out of the plane.