The package - Part 5 - Christmas x Reader

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Church asked, as he made his way over to his sister. Glaring at Galgo until he moved and pulling Doc's jacket from her shoulders.

"Look at you.........you look like you're gonna drop any minute.........I could kill you............."

"You almost did get me killed. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been captured in the first place. And I'm fine............I..........I just feel a little light headed, that's all. I'm here because I know you, Alex. I know that you wouldn't have let me come here when I was well enough. That you will probably send me off to god only knows where, in order to "protect" me. I wanted to say thank you............its only right that I say thank you. They are the ones that got me out of that hell hole. I...................."(Y/n) responded. Her voice getting louder, angrier, as she struggled to get to her feet. The younger woman, without warning, falling into her brother's arms.

"Quick........call an ambulance." Church growled, as he turned to look at the men. Christmas quickly making his way into the office, as Barney brushed everything from a stack of crates so that the agent could place his sister on them.

"If she dies, I'm blaming you..................."

"N-n-no.........no you won't. You've done enough to these men.........." (Y/n) interrupted, as she grabbed hold of her brother's arm.

"You don't know................"

"Yes, I do Alex, and you've used it against them ever since. Getting them to do all your dirty work. Now........why don't you use all this influence you claim you have, and get the paramedics here a little quicker. Before I do actually die........." (Y/n) grunted in pain, pushing her brother off from the box. Doc quickly making his way back over to her, as Church made his way to the office and took the phone from Christmas.

                                                           >>------------------------------------<<

(Y/n) sat in the hospital bed. Rolling her eyes at the two men that sat outside her room. Ok, she would admit that signing herself out, wasn't the best idea that she had had, and her current stay in the white, antiseptic stinking hellhole that people called a hospital, was going to be longer because of it; but she had to think that it was worth it. What she did was right for her. The men that had saved her, deserved her thanks, if nothing else; (Y/n) not wanting to think about what might have happened to her, if they hadn't come to her rescue. And she didn't care that her brother didn't like it. Didn't care that what she had done, had annoyed him. She would do it all over again if she had the chance.

With a sigh, she looked up at the ceiling. She had at least another week in this damn hospital bed. Another week of having her every moved watched by her brother's suited sycophants. And after that...............after that, Alex would probably ship her off somewhere out of the way. Somewhere that he considered safe, and he would make it that she never saw action again. That she would be pushing paper for the rest of her days.

"You look much better.............." A voice suddenly came. (Y/n) moving her head to see that a doctor had come into her room and was looking at the chart at the bottom of her bed. A smile coming to her lips, as she recognised him as one of the men that she had gone to thank. The agent making sure that her watchdogs were not looking, before she spoke.

"Yeah, I feel much better. They really made a mess of me, and I know I shouldn't have done what I did. But I don't regret it. I just hope that it didn't cause you or any of the others any more problems with my brother..........." She replied, as the man came to sit by her on the bed and took her wrist; making out he was checking her pulse.

"Nah, he was too busy with you. He left with the paramedics and hasn't been back. It's good to see you're ok.............The name is Christmas, by the way............" Lee explained, as he pretended to write something on her chart.

"It's nice to meet you Christmas. I'm (Y/n)................sister of the CIA version of Mister Clean." The younger agent chuckled, as she smiled up at the man with the English accent.

"So...........how much longer are you in here................?"

"What........can't you tell from the chart.........Doctor Christmas.......? I'm glad you're better at rescuing than you are at doctoring..........I have about another week. And then................."

"And then.............?"

"And then, my brother............my brother will have me set up with a desk job in some little backwater, where I will never see the slightest bit of action again. I will spend the rest of my career pushing paper and counting paperclips. So, you see, I have so much to look forward to. Perhaps I should stay in hospital." She explained. Her mood changing, as she thought about what her future held.

"We could always use someone..............."

"What............?"

"Well, if you've had enough of the company, we could always use someone with skills. After you get better that is..............." Christmas told her. Lee quite liking the idea of getting to know her better.

"But you don't know if I have any skills............." (Y/n) said, as she moved a little closer to him.

"Yeah, but I would like to find out..................."

"Ahem................." Another voice came, spoiling the moment. Christmas getting to his feet and placing the chart back on the end of the bed.

"Are you finished, doctor................?" The company goon enquired, as he looked Christmas up and down.

"For now. But I'll be back later.............." Lee told the man. Giving the package a wink, before he left the room. (Y/n) smiling at the agent, before he too left. Leaving the younger Church, to hope that Christmas really would come back later.