She's mine now - Part 4 - Hector x Reader

(Y/n) grew wide eyed, as into the room scurried a small old woman, cleaning up the mess that she had made when she had thrown the food at Hector earlier. The intelligence specialist gulping at the large lump that had just formed in her throat, as Hector came in behind the obviously scared, pale haired woman. The henchman pushing the lady back out the door, as she finished collecting the broken bits of plate and spoiled food from the floor.

"Are ya gonna eat this, or do ya want ta throw this one too?" Hector enquired sarcastically, as someone from outside the room passed the henchman a tray with a plate on it. The door locking firmly behind him, as he moved further into the room. (Y/n) eyeing the brown mess on the plate, as Hector lay the tray down on the table. The mercenary doing her best to not scrunch up her nose, as the unpleasant odour of whatever this "food" was supposed to be, hit her.

"Depends. What the hell is it? Did whatever it is used to be, moo, neigh, or possibly even meow." (Y/n) enquired. Trying not to smile, as Hector let out an amused snort and took a seat next to her on the bed.

"See, I thought it was goat. But now you come to mention it, there aren't a lot of cats around here." Hector retorted. (Y/n) finding herself genuinely chuckling at his comment.

"But whatever it is, it's hot and tastes better than it smells or looks." The big man continued. Pushing the tray closer to (Y/n).

"Yeah. I heard that before. But I'll take your word for it." (Y/n) chortled, as she moved forward on the bed. Her leg almost touching that of Hector's, as she picked the fork up from the tray, and stirred the brown, stodgy mess. Skewering up a piece of the mystery meat and reluctantly placing it in her mouth. (Y/n) having to admit that Hector was right, that it didn't taste as bad as it looked.

"Why did you have to kill Billy?" (Y/n) suddenly asked. Placing the fork back down and turning her attention to the man by her side.

"Why couldn't Vilain just have let him go? Why did he have to.............."

"Respect! The boy didn't show any respect. I heard ya tell him that people like us demand respect above anything else. That it's one of the most important things to us. And ya were right. But he didn't hold his tongue like ya told him to. So, he had to be taught a lesson. Ya friends had to be taught a lesson." Hector interrupted. His tone harsher than it had been.

"And why did you take me? I didn't show you any disrespect. I didn't........."

"Ta torture ya friends. Ya seemed important to them, and what better way to make them suffer for what they did. To make them pay for not wanting to give us what we wanted. Especially that Englishman." Hector growled disdainfully, as he got to his feet and began to pace the small room. The dark haired man turning to look at the woman on the bed, as she let out a small gasp.

"Christmas! What about Christmas? You didn't............? I mean..........is he still alive?" (Y/n) asked, interrupting the interruption, as she jumped from the bed and made her way over to Hector. The two standing toe to toe. (Y/n) having a feeling that she shouldn't bring Lee up, but knowing that she needed to know that he was alright. That all the team was alright.

"Yeah, he's still alive. I should have killed him though. We should have killed all of them." Hector retorted angrily, as he grabbed hold of (Y/n) by the shoulders and pushed her up against the wall. His face now so close to hers, that she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"What is he to ya? What is the Englishman to ya?" Hector hissed, as his grip on her shoulders got tighter. (Y/n) wishing she could just knee him in the nuts and grab for the knife that he undoubtedly had on him. Yet deciding that as she had told Billy, that discretion was sometimes the better part of valour. And that even if she did manage to escape her confines, she had no real idea where she was, or how many men lay between the door and freedom.

"It's complicated. Sometimes it's complicated good. And sometimes it's complicated, no so good. But me and Christmas are what you'd call, more than friends." (Y/n) finally replied. Her stomach twisting and turning as Hector pushed his body firmly up against hers. His lips brushing against her ear. (Y/n) feeling her body tremble as she felt his warm breath against her flesh.

"Well, not anymore. Ya mine now, so ya can forget about seeing him ever again. I'm not letting ya go." The henchman hummed deeply. His voice only a whisper, as he spoke, but each word proving to make (Y/n) weaker by the moment. The smell of Vilain's right hand man, almost intoxicating, as he pushed his body up against hers even more. (Y/n) sure that she could feel every muscle in in his chest move through the thin, tightfitting T-shirt that he wore.

"I want ya to give yourself to me. Ta want me. I don't want ta take ya. I can do that to any woman. I want ya. I really want ya." Hector continued. (Y/n) finding herself moaning, as his lips connected with the skin of her neck. Her mind and body betraying her, as she found herself wanting more. Wanting Victor to never stop.

In the back of her head, this was not what she had intended. Not what she had expected. Not what she should want. This man had assisted in the death of Billy. Had threatened her team. Wanted to kill Lee. But at this moment all she could think about was Hector. All she could imagine was the handsome man's naked body intertwined with hers under the sheets of the small bed. All she wanted was to taste him. Feel him. Know what it was to be his. To give herself to him, entirely.

"Hector." A voice came. The henchman finally releasing her, as a man made his way into the room. The two speaking for a moment before the man left again.

"Eat ya food before it gets cold. I'll be back." Hector told her, as he brushed his fingers through her hair. Placing his rough lips against hers before making his way back to the door. The ingress opening as he knocked loudly.

"Ya mine now." Hector continued before he left the room. Leaving (Y/n) to deal with the guilt that had now begun to gnaw at her insides.