Funeral

The lily is the flower of purity but when painted red in the blood of the battlefield...

Tanjiro funeral is today. He died failing off of a cliff in a battle with a high ranked demon. His funeral service was being held at the butterfly estate that's where most demon slayers with no family's to return too. Well he did had family a little sister a demon little sister nezuko. After the funeral nezuko sat by Tanjiros grave all day only being dragged away from him because the sun was about to rise.

Sanemi was healing, also at the estate. Sanemi's injuries where not the worst but bad enough to be at the estate. But then sanemi heard a creek in the door way shinobou came out wearing Mofuku holding a box. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but do mine watching nezuko till I come back." Shinobou spoke sanemi said nothing and just grunted. "Good" the insect pillar responded laying the wooden box on the floor. Then as soon as she came Shinobou left.

To admit he really did not want to babysit let alone demon kid. But then he thought for a moment he could apologize for stabbing her he been needing to do that for awhile now. Another creek hit his eardrums as he nsaw nezuko in her child form crawl out of the box. She was also wearing a Mofuku her eyes where red and puffy from crying sanemi could still see the tear stains on dher cheeks. Nezuko started to grow in size into her 14-year-old self her Mofuku fitting her perfectly then sanemi noticed she had a beautiful wisteria hair pin in her black and orange locks. 

"I don't know if this is a bad time but I'm sorry for stabbing you

"I don't know if this is a bad time but I'm sorry for stabbing you." Sanemi apologized

even know she couldn't respond because of her muzzle. Sanemi tried to start a conversation even if it was just one sided. "Bad day huh" sanemi said while trying to be sympathetic but nezuko just sat on the empty bed next to him kicking her feet. Then sanemi saw nezuko was wearing the earring that Tanjiro used to wear.

Then sanemi saw nezuko turn her head to the Creek at the door shinobou was back. "Oh hello nezuko" sinoboou said in a warm calm tone of voice she then held out her hand to signal to nezuko to come with her the insect pillar then grabbed one of the strapped of nezuko's box. "Oh sanemi here's a letter from ubuyashiki-sama gave to us" shinobou said while grabbing the letter out of her obi and handing it to the bed ridden wind pillar. "Thanks" sanemi responded as he watched he the insect pillar and the now alone orphan nezuko walk out of the room. 

Dear pillars,

Sadly Tanjiro kamado has passed away due to a reason fight he had with a high ranking demon. As you know nezuko is a demon who doesn't need human flesh to survive possibly one of her kind. So I have decided to choose four of you each week of the month.

The water,love,insect and wind hashira are my picks.

For the first week of this month the insect pillar shinobou will take care of her. Then the wind pillar sanemi will take care of her the next week and after that the water and love hashira will take custody of her the last two weeks.

From ubuyashiki,

"Why the fuck me!?" Sanemi subconsciously said out. Sanemi could understand why ubuyashiki-sama picked the other three but why him! As sanemi laid down on his bed he could only have the energy to stare up at the white ceiling.