A sword and a claw

Sanemi opened his purple eyes to the room around him. Nezuko's box that was across from him was opened then he looked down at his lap, nezuko was curled up on it. Sanemi look out the window it was sunset. Sanemi grabbed the little girls solder and shook her awake. "Come on, we got to go fight." Sanemi said nezuko's big pink eyes opened up and looked up at him. Nezuko sat up and stretched then she crawled out of his lap then stood up. Sanemi scratched his head and stood up as well. Next he grabbed her hand but she didn't grab back, he opened the door and walked out with her. 

Sanemi and nezuko both walked past the front desk, the lady at the desk looked confused "he didn't have a child with him before, did he" she thought. When sanemi and nezuko walked out of the hotel the sun completely set and start where out. Sanemi wanted to go to forest because that the most likely place demons would be. Both nezuko and sanemi walked on the dirt trail till they found the end of the village.

When they finally saw the tall green trees of the forest sanemi heard shuffles In the trees. "Get ready kiddo" sanemi whispered while slowly grabbed the  Hilt of his sword. The rustling of the trees got louder until before the demons even had the chance to come out of their hiding place sanemi had already coped off their heads. Truly a haishira, the wind from his attack made nezuko hair blew back. Nezuko was very impressed by how fast and swift he was and started clapping, sanemi slid his sword back into his sheath and said "yeah yeah it's no big deal"

Soon they almost slayed every demon in the forest until. "Okay we're almost done here" sanemi said "mmmm! mmm!" Nezuko vocalized. "Huh? What is it?" Sanemi questioned nezuko pointed behind him so sanemi turned around and...

Darkness 

Sanemi's eye opened his eyes only to be in nezuko's arms. Nezuko's small arms where tightly rapped around him sanemi looked up at nezuko who seemed to be out cold. The demon girl also looked to have a scratch on her four head and when he looked over to his side her leg was completely cut. Sanemi tried to get out of her arms but she just squeezed him harder like a boa constrictor. So in order to wake her he grabbed on to her waist and shook it, nezuko woke up and looked down at sanemi but was soon interrupted by waves of pain flowing though her body "mmmm! Mmmmm!!" Nezuko cried. The adrenaline from the situation must of worn out "hey! Get your self together kid" sanemi uttered. "Nezuko did I get nocked out by a demon?" Sanemi asked nezuko nodded "and you saved me?" Sanemi questioned then nezuko nodded once more.

Sanemi herd loud noise that where almost like a scream, it  must of been the demon. Sanemi stood up and took off his hoari and placed it on her shoulders and pulled his sword and spun it around a few times. "Come out you fucking ass wipe of a demon, I ain't scared of you" sanemi spoke his words could kill a demon by themselves. Nezuko watched in awe as the pillar got to work. It all happened so quickly "first form dust whirlwind cutter" the pillar spoke.

Only a few bursts of wind hit the girl's face then before she knew it the demon had already turned to ash. Sanemi turned to nezuko and said "where done here, let's go."