Bedbugs

It was three days since Tanjiro kamado's funeral. Sanemi didn't know how to feel he never really knew the kid but today he will be picking up his little sister from shinobou. Sanemi was still confused why he was chosen to help take care of nezuko. But even if he had to take care of that brat a day off wasn't too bad. Sanemi even put out an extra futon because he knew she would probably sleep all day.

*knock knock*

There was someone at the door. Sanemi thought it was probably shinobou and he was correct. The face waiting at the door. She was wearing her standard demon slayer uniform and a wooden box on her back. "Hello may I come in" shinobou asked then sanemi did as she asked and let her  come in. Shinobou walked in and looked around for a bit and said "you know I never actually been in your house sanemi-San" "just give me the fucking kid" sanemi barked. "Oh my my sanemi don't be so aggressive" shinobou giggled. "Well I have to get going soon so please take care of her okay" shinobou said while putting the box on the ground then quickly exists sinazugawa's house. 

"Know what am I going to do with you" Sanemi muttered.

The box shook followed by a creek of the small wooden door. Two Sakura pink eyes peeking out then when she realized she was in doors nezuko crawled out showing off her black haori and pink hemp leaf pattern kimono. Then growing into her 14-year-old form that allowed him to see her checkered white and red obi, green obi age and orange obijime. Her eyes tho a pastel pink color where still wet from tears only stopped by her bamboo gag. "Hello" sanemi greeted. "I've put out your futon and if you every want to do anything ask me about it" sanemi told nezuko. But nezuko just simply nodded her head and walked passed him to his room and lays on he futon.

Sanemi sighs and starts cooking dinner. 

🌸💖5 hours later💚🌪

It was getting late out and sanemi was getting tiered so he decided to go to bed. Sanemi got dressed in a navy blue yukata and a grey obi. After getting dressed he opened the sliding door of his room and saw the little demon girl sleeping on top of her futon. "Hey! You shouldn't sleep in that it isn't comfortable." Sanemi shouted. Nezuko rolled over and looked up at the white haired man. Nezuko watched as sanemi walked over to a cardboard box and pulled out a yukata. "Here" sanemi spoke handing the yukata to the young demon. Nezuko accepted the clothing and hurried over to the bathroom to change clothes. When nezuko eventually walked out of the washroom she was wearing a white and red checkered yukata and a cyan heko obi. Nezuko then ran to her futon and jumped on it. Sanemi then set up his own futon and started to drift off to sleep...

The sound of thunder and lightning echoes though sanemi house.

Poor little nezuko was terrified of the noises of the sky. She curled up in her blankets pretending that they will go away. But sanemi was fast asleep so of course he wasn't bothered by them. Nezuko crawled over to sanemi grabbing his arm. Sanemi suddenly woke up and looked over to his side and saw a scared nezuko clinging to his arm. "hey kid will you cut that shit out" whispered sanemi. Nezuko only squeezed harder her pitch black hair laid on the wooden floor with her small pink ribbons scattered in her hair. She look almost cute like this a small child clinging to her parent's arm but she was a demon a demon was supposed to be a terrible monster of a nightmare. But no like this she looked cute. Sanemi was both annoyed and flustered by her adorableness he just didn't have the energy to get mad so he just drifted off to sleep again.

🌸💖 tomorrow💚🌪

Sanemi woke up and looked at his surroundings to fine the napping demon girl still holding on to his arm. Sanemi then sighed in announcing he got to cook breakfast he still had two more days to take care of this brat. This is gonna be a long weekend.