Festival

🌸 3 days later 💚

Today Shinobou will be dropping off nezuko to sanemi's house. Of course he wasn't Jumping up and down to meet her again, after all he almost killed her when she dropped off at Shinobou's so if did kill her... lose his position. Sanemi convinced himself that he didn't want to kill her because he would lose his position but deep down he didn't really want to kill a child, even if she was a demon.

*knock knock*

That must be them sanemi thought. "Okay okay I'm coming" sanemi shouted. Sanemi opened his door and there was Shinobou "good morning shinagawa-San" Shinobou said but sanemi just stayed silent. "Hey sanemi can you do me a favor?" Shinobou asked. "What is it?" Sanemi replied "well there is a festival tonight, so I was wondering if you can take nezuko." Shinobou said sanemi sighed while rubbed both of his eyelids. "Well I'll see what I can do" sanemi replied. Sanemi didn't have the energy to get angry so he just stood there. 

"Can you just give me the kid?" Sanemi said. "Look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Shinobou giggled "like there's ever a right side" sanemi muttered. "Oh I was wondering if you could do me a favor." Shinobou asked "what is it this time?" Sanemi responded. "Well there's gonna be a festival tonight, so I was wondering if you could take her for me?" Shinobou asked "fine" sanemi responded Shinobou smiled while handing the box to sanemi. Sanemi watched as Shinobou walked off, he sighed as he closed his door then carried nezuko to his room. 

Sanemi knocked on her door and when back to sleep. Nezuko herd the knocking on the door and slowly opened it. She saw the wind pillar in a grey yukata sleeping on his futon. She looked around too see there was no doors or windows open. Nezuko was in her small child form, so she crawled to the pillar ask pink kimono trailed behind her. Nezuko curled up behind him facing his back.

💚 1 hour later🌸

Sanemi woke up again after taking his nap and looked over to his side and saw a little demon sleeping there. She was curled up in a ball with black coal hair rapped around her, sanemi shook her awake and saw her pastel pink eyes open. "Hey kid, you awake" she nodded and grew to her 14-year-old self. Sanemi looked up at the clock 12:30 am the festival starts at 7 pm. 

💚 6 hours later 🌸

Sanemi was at his desk and looked up as his clock again, it was time to go. "Hey nezuko get dressed we have to go" sanemi shouted. Sanemi heard footsteps and saw the demon girl, but she just walked past him to her box and a Sakura yukata and a red obijime and pearl obi dome. Sanemi then saw her walk to the bathroom. "Hey kid make sure you don't over heat in the tub again" sanemi joked but nezuko just pouted and open the door. 

Sanemi after a few minutes heard the door creek and nezuko walked out in her yukata.

"Okay you ready" sanemi asked, nezuko nodded and off they went