Grave

Nezuko and sanemi sat on the deck for almost ten minutes without saying a word. Sanemi wanted to say something but didn't know what to say "do want to go visit your brothers grave?" Sanemi asked. Sanemi saw a few drops of tears that turn in to a drizzle. "Hey kid, are you okay?" Said said. Maybe that was still a touchy topic sanemi thought. Sanemi didn't have much experience comforting a small child in losing there only family they had left. Sanemi held out his hand and said " hey,hey it's okay, it's okay" sanemi tried to smile but it looked more well creepy than comforting. Nezuko looks up at the wind pillar with those brilliant pink eyes filled with tears. Sanemi said something he would never say to a demon " I'm here don't worried" as soon as sanemi said those words he'd would regret them. What was wrong with him!? He only took care of that demon because he had too. But sanemi forgot all of that as nezuko hugged his arm grabbing on to it tight. Sanemi patted the girl's head and said "let's go together" sanemi stood up then nezuko followed. 

"Here, the grave yard is over here" Sanemi said. Nezuko grabbed on to sanemi's hand but he didn't grab her hand back and just was trying to lead her to her brother. After walking to the back of the estate where the decease was. Then the saw it, Tanjiro or what was he is now, just a gravestone. Sanemi knew what was going to happen next, sanemi grabbed her pink parasol. Sanemi was correct nezuko fell down and started balling from the eyes. "Hey kiddo you ok?" Sanemi asked, but there was no response she just kept crying. 

Sanemi could see nezuko's pretty tiny neck. At any time he could just Take his sword and be done with it. Sanemi grabbed the hilt of his sword and slowly started to take it out. But there was some mercy in his tired cold hart it wasn't worth it anyway if he killed this demon he would be kicked out of the haishira or worst, executed, so he slid his blade back in to his sheath. Sanemi held nezuko's pink parasol to cover her from the dangerous sun. Sanemi heard footsteps behind him he looked up and nezuko followed it was Shinobou. "Hi sanemi thank you for watching nezuko for me!" She sang. Sanemi just scoffed and handed the parasol to nezuko and walked away. "My may how rude of sanemi nezuko" Shinobou complained. Nezuko grabbed Shinobous hand and walk off with her in to the estate.