A gift

Sanemi and nezuko where both heading to the hotel they where staying at. Sanemi was caring nezuko since she lost her leg and had slow regeneration ability. They both stood out of the crowd a man with scars and blood all over him carrying a little girl with no leg isn't  something you see every day. Some kind villagers where coming up to them to see if there allright one lady said "excuse me sir but are all right? Do you want me to get a doctor for the little girl" or a man said "hey hey! Do you need a doctor sir?" But no matter their concerns sanemi would just respond " this ain't your business"  

When the two of them finally go through  the crowd and into the water lily hotel the lady at the front desk was a hole other issue. When sanemi opened the door and the lady at the front desk saw them it looked like she was going to scream. "Oh my goodness let me get a doc-" sanemi stopped the lady and said "look lady, all I need is the wooden box up in my room nothing more" the lady looked almost stunned by his words "y-you can't be serious sir the girl got her leg cut off" the lady responded. 

"Just give me the box and I'll get her to a doctor" sanemi reasoned "fine" the woman said and she ran off to the hotel room hallway. It was less than a minute before she got back "here sir it this what you need?" The woman asked "yes" sanemi responded. Sanemi exited the building as fast as he could he was the wind haishira after all. Once outside sanemi place nezuko inside her box then placed it on his back "sorry kid but this is gonna be a bumpy ride" sanemi whisper.

Sanemi ran out of town before you could even blink. 

💚 30 min later 🌸

Finally sanemi made it home and opened his door. Sanemi lay down nezuko's box and almost falls on the floor that's how tired he was. Sanemi just lays on the floor and his final thought before sleep was "nezuko kinda saved my life back there so maybe I should give her a gift" then sanemi fell asleep.

💚next day🌸

Sanemi's eyes opened to a tan ceiling and groaned. First of all he wanted was something to drink  Do he got up and went over to the kitchen and made himself self some tea. After he was done sipping on his tea he thought about yesterday. Maybe he should give her something She did save his life. Okay it's settled he will get her something. But first he got to get dressed sanemi got up from his seat and walked over to his bedroom and picked out some clothes. He got a grey kimono and a black obi then a dark green hoari. After he got dressed sanemi put on some genta and walked out of his house.

He wanted to go into town because he wanted to get her a new kimono. So he started walking , and walking and walking "jeez was the town this far away?" Sanemi thought. After walking for what felt like an eternity he was their he wanted to go to the kimono shop but couldn't remember where it was. Sanemi never went in there before of course but swore he knew where it was. Eventually he found it "yui kimono center" was its name. When sanemi entered the shop he definitely didn't belong there, sanemi felt every lady there stare daggers at him. The women who ran the shop even said "um sir are you lost?"

Sanemi couldn't blame them he didn't look like the kind of person to be there. "No"sanemi responded and then walked away. Sanemi walked into the other room where they kept the kimonos but the women followed him "what would you like to get sir" the women asked.  "Um well do you have any crimson iromuji?" Sanemi asked "well the iromuji are on the left and think there might be a crimson one in there somewhere" the women spoke. The woman walked away and said "tell me if you need any help!" Sanemi looked at the room all those fabrics and kimonos and obi it was like ocean of color and silk.

Sanemi looked at the table where all the obi where and spotted a beautiful black nagoya obi with embroidered flowers

Sanemi looked at the price tag "2000 ¥" that wasn't too bad know he had to get her an matching iromuji so sanemi picked up the nagoya obi

Sanemi looked at the price tag "2000 ¥" that wasn't too bad know he had to get her an matching iromuji so sanemi picked up the nagoya obi. Sanemi turned around and went into the room where they kept the iromuji and looked around then found a crimson iromuji just like he wanted.

 Sanemi turned around and went into the room where they kept the iromuji and looked around then found a crimson iromuji just like he wanted

Sanemi looked for one the employees it was a girl with dark brown hair and a striped kimono. "Um excused me can you get down that kimono down please" sanemi asked the looked kinda scared by his face but agreed. And went over to unclip the red kimono and handed it to sanemi, sanemi thanked the kind girl and one more thing caught his eye. It was a magenta obi age

The obi age was only a few yen so he pick it up and put it on the kimono pile he was holding

The obi age was only a few yen so he pick it up and put it on the kimono pile he was holding. Finally it was time for him to check out sanemi put the clothing on the counter. Then the owner quickly ran over and started crunching the numbers "okay sir that will be 8000¥" the women said. Sanemi grabbed some money out of his pocket and put it on the table "thank you sir" the woman thanked. Sanemi picked up the cloth then exited the shop.

💚20 min later🌸

Sanemi arrived at his house holding nezuko's gift he grabbed the doorknob and twisted it then it opened. "Nezuko" sanemi said then nezuko walked out of her box  with her shiny pink eyes looking up at him "hey nezuko and I see you leg" sanemi asked. Nezuko lifted up her pale leg and sanemi grabbed then inspected it. "Yeah I think it's all healed up" sanemi spoke. Sanemi handed nezuko her gift "here this is for kinda saving my life yesterday" sanemi explained.

Nezuko looked ecstatic and almost right away go into the bedroom and started getting dress. After a few minutes nezuko stepped out she look so cute that sanemi almost blushed because of her cuteness. "Um can I do your hair?" Sanemi offered nezuko nodded she sat in the pillars lap. Sanemi put a braid on the side of her head and put it up into a bun. Nezuko got up and sanemi could see that her obi musubi was a otaiko musubi. Nezuko turn around and revealed her full outfit.

"Do you like it?" Sanemi asked nezuko nodded several times but then sanemi heard a nock on the door "hello is anyone in there" the voice sounded familiar it was giyu

"Do you like it?" Sanemi asked nezuko nodded several times but then sanemi heard a nock on the door "hello is anyone in there" the voice sounded familiar it was giyu. It was the third day after all so it was the third day after all.