A mission

It's already been a few hours into the day, and sanemi was wait for a mission to blow off steam for what happened earlier that day. Sanemi was sitting outside to see if there was any crows outside. Nezuko was inside reading a book, and sanemi was having tea outside crow watching. But he finally that blesses sound hit his ears "kaw kaw the wind pillar and the demon nezuko need to go to the neighboring town for a mission kaw" the crow yelled. "Huh?" Sanemi though he wanted to go on a mission ALONE and blow off steam.

"Yeah yeah stup up lily get to it" sanemi yelled. Sanemi got up and headed inside And saw nezuko reading a murder mystery novel. "Hey kid we're going on a mission so get some shoes on." Sanemi told nezuko, but nezuko looked confused "yeah yeah I know I told you I wasn't gonna take you on a mission but I half to okay?" Sanemi explained. Nezuko closed her book and stood up then she walked over to her box next to her and grabbed her white tabi socks. 

"Well I guess it's time for me to get dressed" sanemi muttered. Sanemi was in his yukata from last night so he had to get dressed in his demon slayer uniform. He shuffled over to his closet and grabbed his uniform then went to the bathroom.

🌸a few minutes later💚

Sanemi walked out of bathroom as he was putting on his hoari and nezuko was on the floor reading her novel and kicking her feet. "Come on kid, time to go" sanemi spoke nezuko closed her book and scrambled over to her box and went inside but sanemi noticed something about her hair. Instead of wearing her pink ribbon in her hair she was wearing the sakura hair pin he gave her. Sanemi didn't care but for some reason he felt kinda happy about it. Then sanemi picked up her box and went over to the front door and grabbed his sword and put on his genta and he was on his way.Sanemi knows where the village is because he actually went there once for a mission before,so he knew the rout.

🌸 1 hour later💚

There it was after a hour of walking he found it. The town was quite lively and there was lots of people walking around. First he wanted to find a hotel so he had a place to go when he's not killing demons but if he was lucky he would find a wisteria house, but this didn't look like the place to have one. After walking for awhile he found a small hotel called "water lily hotel" "this will do" sanemi thought. He walked into the front door and saw a middle age lady wear a deep blue kimono. When she first saw him she looked kinda scared,but he couldn't blame her he did look scary with all his scares. "Hello sir" the lady said "may I get a room for a night" sanemi said trying to be polite but he was in a bad mood.

"Of course, would you like to pay up front or-" "up front" sanemi cut off.  Sanemi handed her some money and she gave him a bronze key. "Your room is 093 sir" the lady said sanemi walked away without saying goodbye.  Finally he found his room and opened the door. The room was a little cozy but nice then he put down nezuko's box. Sanemi had to wait until nighttime until the demons came out so he decided to take a nap. Sanemi sat on the ground and laid his head on the wall and fell asleep.