Ice

Sanemi was done training and sat down on the deck where nezuko was taking a nap. "Hey kiddo you should get back inside" sanemi suggested. Nezuko sat up and crawled back into the house with her kimono trailing behind her. It was a hot day and sanemi was drinking water out of a cup. Suddenly sanemi felt a freezing cold sensation running down his back he looked behind him and nezuko poured ice down his. "Where the fuck did she get ice!?" Sanemi thought.

Nezuko giggled like a little mouse as she ran away. Sanemi go really annoyed and chased after her "hey get back here you little brat" sanemi yelled. Sanemi quickly catched up to her since he was bigger and faster. Sanemi tackled the demon to the ground then pined her to the ground "ohh you think your so clever you little demon" sanemi said but nezuko couldn't stop laughing. Sanemi realized that nezuko's muzzle fell off when he tackled her and he saw the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

Nezuko looked almost human her beauty was unmatched by any other woman or girl he had ever seen. Blush started to appear on sanemi's face, he quickly got off of her. When nezuko finished giggling  Sanemi said "hey um... you muzzle" nezuko looked flustered and quickly tied her muzzle back on. Then the demon girl ran into the other room out of shame. Sanemi followed the girl "are you ashamed of your face?" sanemi asked nezuko nodded "is it because your ashamed that your a demon?" Sanemi continued while he walked over to nezuko and sat down next to her. "Well I think your face is..." sanemi paused for a second he wanted to say beautiful but decided against it. "Nezuko" sanemi said while putting his hands on her shoulder 

 "Your different" sanemi finally said. Back then sanemi thought all demon where all blood hungry animals and he thought nezuko was no different. But the more time he spent with her the more he started to change his mind. Sanemi took his hands off her shoulder  "nezuko your different because you are kind, smart, and gentle" sanemi explained. Nezuko face turned pink from the sudden compliments. Sanemi smiled at her koi personality "hey nezuko can teach me how you make your embroidery" sanemi asked. Nezuko's pink eyes lit up with joy and ran over to her box and grabbed her embroidery set and notebook. 

Nezuko walked over to sanemi and sat down next to him. Nezuko wrote down the steps on the notebook as embroidered the fabric. Sanemi pretend that he was paying attention to nezuko's needlework crash course even if he didn't give two shits about embroidery. Sanemi just love to see nezuko's smile and deep down even if he didn't know it yet...he was starting to get feelings for nezuko.