Pocket money

Today was the third day so that meant that giyu would pick her up today nezuko was in her yukata that finally got out of the wash. Sanemi was watching her reading her favorite murder mystery novel. Both nezuko and sanemi heard a notch on the door, nezuko stood up and started walking towards the door (nezuko could go outside since it was nighttime) but sanemi got to the door before her. Sanemi then opened the door and giyu was the face he saw "giyu don't you think your a bit late?" Sanemi asked passive aggressively "maybe" giyu responded. "Well it's fucking midnight asshole!" Sanemi barked "my apologies" giyu apologized. 

Sanemi looked over to nezuko and said "hey nezuko can you get in your box please?" Sanemi asked nezuko nodded. The demon girl walked over to her wooden box but sanemi didn't like the feeling of her leaving and sanemi grabbed her shoulder and spun her around then grabbed the money out of his pocket then put it in her sleeve. "A gift for you" sanemi whispered in nezuko's ear.  Her face turned a light shade of pink.

Nezuko retreated into her box out of embarrassment. Sanemi smiled softly at her cute little antics. Sanemi picked up her box and carried it to giyu "you better be gentle with her box" sanemi demanded. "Understood" giyu said the water pillar closed the door in-font of him and headed of. But sanemi couldn't get the face of nezuko out of his head. Her beauty was as everlasting as the moon. Sanemi convinced himself that nezuko was just his friend...right. Sanemi would never lust after a child let alone a demon these were just silly thoughts that had no real meaning. 

Nezuko smile was so lovely but she's a demon. Nezuko hair was as black as coal with a beautiful sunset orange at the bottom but she's a demon. I just want to dress her up in silk kimono and colorful hair pin that will just hi-light her beauty but she's a demon. Sanemi shot down all these thoughts in her head sanemi was just being stupid. Sanemi had no feelings for a demon, but that was a lie weather he realized it or not.

Note: I just wanted to say thank you for all your comment and votes you guys give me. You guys motivate me to no end❤️ Anyway see you next chapter 💖