When the sun rises, the butterflies come

Sanemi eyes opened, they still felt heavy as leather. He left something under his blankets so he looked under them, he saw nezuko napping and curled up next to him. Sanemi always wondered why she did this must be because before her brother died she would curl up next to him like this. Sanemi just layd there for a good minute looking up at the ceiling just waking up. Finally he got out of bed and made breakfast. He walked over to kitchen and got to work. For his meal he made nothing special just some green tea and ohagi. Then he walked back to his room again and opened the door to his porch.

Sanemi planned to eat his breakfast and then wake nezuko up after he was done. He always likes to eat his food outside,he had a very nice view outside his house. After he was done eating his ohagi and drinking his green tea he picked up his empty dishes and when back inside. He look at the sleeping nezuko in his futon, he should probably wake her up now. But first use had to put away the dishes. So he walked back to kitchen and put his plate and cups back in his cabinet, then went back to his room.

He looked down at the sleeping demon girl she even looked kinda cute asleep but he had to wake he up to get dressed and put her muzzle back on. Sanemi got down and shook her awake "come on get up nezuko time to get dressed" sanemi said. "Hmmm?" Nezuko groaned sanemi sighed and went over to the closet and grabbed her kimono and set it next to the futon. 

*nock nock*

"Who the fuck is it this time?" Sanemi groaned and foot it over to the door and there was Shinobou "Shinobou it's not time to pick up nezuko it's only the second day" sanemi voiced. "Oh yes I know that it just I wanted to know if you found her" Shinobou asked "of course" sanemi replied. "I was just here to bring back nezuko's wind chime that she won" Shinobou said while grabbing the lily wind chime out of her pocket. Sanemi felt this anger inside him well up and the face that a grown woman lost just one little girl in a crowd and almost got her killed by some low rank demon slayer. "Shinobou" he muttered "hmm?" Shinobou responded sanemi raised his hand slowly...and slapped Shinobou!

"How dare you lose her!" Sanemi yelled "she was just one little girl!" He continued "and do you know where I found her!? Pined down by some demon slayer then almost got her throat cut opened!" Sanemi yelled at the top of his lungs. Shinobou just looked shocked more than anything the look on her face was far from her cold and calculating smile she always wore. "I...I'm sorry sanemi-San"Shinobou spoke with a hint of hesitation in her voice. Sanemi realized what he just did "I'm sorry for slapping you...can we forget this happened?" Sanemi apologized Shinobou nodded and said "yeah" then the two pillars parted.

"Hey sanemi the way you yelled at me it was quit filled with passion" Shinobou voiced then she continued "it seems you grown fawn of the demon how ironic." "Can you just fuck off shinobou" sanemi spoke it seems that Shinobou was back to her playful self. Sanemi closed the door and looked over to the door of his bedroom and there was nezuko peeking out of the crack of the door. "Don't worry nezuko just adult things" sanemi tried to reassure. Nezuko now fully opened the door and she was wearing her usual kimono outfit. Pink hemp leaf kimono, red and white checkered obi, green obi-age and orange obijime then topped off with her black hoari.

Sanemi exhaled and muttered "well this isn't the worst way to start a day"