Your not coming

Sanemi was getting dressed for his mission after having a quick breakfast. Sanemi needed to check on nezuko before he left to make sure she was okay. When he opened the sliding door nezuko was napping on her futon wear the yukata sanemi had gave to her. Nezuko woke to the noise of the door and lifted her head to look at the wind pillar. Nezuko lifted her self up to stand and quickly walks over to sanemi. "Oh no no your NOT coming" sanemi barked nine pink eyed demon then tilted her in confusion. Sanemi sighed "while I'm away you haft to take a bath, get dressed and put away your futon." Sanemi instructed the girl nezuko then shook her head to show she understood.

Sanemi walked out of his house looking back to the modest building. Sanemi started to walk at a fast pace to get to his destination. Nezuko first put away her futon storing it away in a cubberd. The demon girl stripped down naked and put her red and white checkered yukata and cyan heko obi. Nezuko turned on the bath foist and letting the water run till the bath filled up. Nezuko could only think about her big brother she felt like a piece of shit for letting him die. Nezuko thought she was weak and useless because she couldn't protect her brother. But the bath is full now so she should get in. The water was warm and calming like a hug she could almost fall asleep.

💚 30 mins later🌸

Sanemi had finally made it to the village it wasn't too far away. He stayed in a hotel room till night time. He was bored plain and simple. He could check out the town but he didn't have much money after the expense of the hotel room. Then after that he had to save his energy if there was a demon here. So the only thing he could really do was take a nap or eat some food. Sanemi didn't feel hungry so he just picked the former. He wondered how nezuko was doing he didn't really care much about the brat but he couldn't stop thinking about her...

💚4 hours later🌸

It was late in the afternoon starting to get dark out this is the time to strike. He was sure it was somewhere deep in the city. The moment he stepped out of his hotel he looked out at all the people walking around. The place was packed, how could he take out a demon without anyone noticing? Sanemi was a hashira he was sure he would fine a way. Sanemi looked to his left and saw a small hair pin shop, it reminded him of nezuko and him stabbing her maybe he should get her something he did apologize the day of the funeral but if he got her something he was sure she would forgive her. Sanemi saw a hair pin she might like 

It was a beautiful Sakura hair pin and it was only around 500 yen

It was a beautiful Sakura hair pin and it was only around 500 yen. Sanemi grabbed the money out of his pocket but something felt off. Sanemi look up at the lady running the shop he stares at her eyes for a moment, she was a demon! Sanemi slowly pulled out his sword so the demon wouldn't see. It was over in a moment the demon head fell clean off and started to disintegrate in to ash. Sanemi then grabbed the Sakura hair pin and then walked off his work here was done it was time to go home.

💚30 minutes later🌸

Sanemi made it home it was sunset so he should get ready for bed. He opened the door and looked around he didn't see nezuko anywhere or maybe she was tacking a nap in his room. But when he opened the door to his room he still didn't see her. Finally he opened the sliding door of his on-sweet nezuko was unconscious in the tub and it her skin had a reddish tint to it she was definitely burning up. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Sanemi muttered. Sanemi grabbed one of the towels on the floor and picked nezuko up. Nezuko was naked so he used the towel to cover her body sanemi then opened the door to his room and placed her on the tatami mat. Nezuko was fast asleep