Good morning

Sanemi woke up and look to his side, nezuko was cuddled nezuko to him in her child form. He hated when she did this, but she felt warm and soft. Sanemi felt like he was forgetting something. He remembered about the Sakura hair pin he still had in his pocket. He sook the girl's shoulder to wake her, her pastel pink eye slowly opened, she lifted her head and looked down at sanemi who was still laying down. "Hmph" nezuko grunted some her black hair was scattered on sanemi's face.

Sanemi pushed the strains of hair out of his face and said "hey can't you get your fucking hair out of my face." He was never in a good mood in the morning , but he took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Can you close your eyes for the moment" sanemi said, nezuko looked confused for a moment but she did as he said. Sanemi took the ribbon holding up her hair and replaced it with Sakura hair pin he took out of his pocket. "Ok you can open your eyes now" sanemi said nezuko opened her brilliant pink eyes and lightly touch her hair. 

Nezuko looked up at sanemi and smiled. Her smile could the brightness of the sun. Her smile reminded sanemi of his family, all of his brothers and sisters well it was nice being reminded of the happy times of his past. "Giyu is picking you up later today" sanemi told nezuko, after all it was the third day. "Giyu is coming in a hour, so make sure your ready by then." Sanemi said. Nezuko was still laying down curled up in a ball in her child form. 

💚 1 hour later🌸

Sanemi heard a nock on his door. "Come in!" Sanemi yelled. Sanemi saw a man with long dark hair in ponytail and a missed matched haori, it was giyu. "Good morning sanemi, I hope you are doing well." Giyu greeted. "Hey! Nezuko get over hear, giyu is here." The sound of quickly followed sanemi's words. Nezuko was holding her box and was wearing her brothers checkered haori and earrings. "Hello nezuko" giyu greeted and bend down then held out his arms. Nezuko crawled into his arms for a hug. "I'll see you soon sanemi" said giyu "yeah yeah just take the kid" sanemi muttered. Giyu picked up the demon girl and put her in her box then swung it behind his back, then off they went. Sanemi didn't even bother to say goodbye but he had other things to do. Nezuko wasn't as bad as sanemi expected, nezuko was even kinda...cute.