Wearing my clothes

Sanemi's eyes opened to the ceiling of his room. He looked down at the sleeping demon on his chest. Nezuko look so cute clinging on to his chest like this. Nezuko cried herself to sleep, "poor girl" the wind pillar thought. Sanemi shook the demon awake then looked up at the clock, it was the next day. "Jeez it's already ass crack the next day?" Sanemi thought nezuko pink eyes looked up at the wind pillar. Sanemi picked up the demon girl and sat her down next to her.

Sanemi realized he was still clutching the beetle embroidery nezuko made for him. Sanemi put it to the side so he wouldn't step on it. Sanemi looked over to the pink eyed demon with her eyes sleepy and hair tangled. She really needed to get dressed and have her hair brushed. "Um I think you should get dress nezuko, you look like a hot mess" sanemi said bluntly.  Nezuko looked flustered and grabbed a strand of her hair. Sanemi stood up and opened the closet to get her yukata but it wasn't there, it was in the wash.

That yukata was the only girl's cloths he had. "Hey nezuko he you have any kimonos in your box?" Sanemi asked. Nezuko shook her head, "shit" sanemi muttered softly. "Well I guess you could wear my clothes" sanemi suggested. Sanemi was joking but nezuko wearing his kimono was his only real option if he wanted her in clean clothes. Sanemi grabbed one of his yukata and obi and threw it on nezuko's lap. "Nezuko get dressed and if you need me I'll be outside training" sanemi spoke.

Sanemi opened the door to the front yard and stepped out.  As soon as he closed the door nezuko started undressing. Nezuko was completely naked just about to put on the sanemi's yukata until. Sanemi stepped into the room "hey nezuko I forgot my sword-" sanemi said. When sanemi nude figure his face turned bright "I um...uh" sanemi stuttered. As soon as sanemi got the chance he grabbed his sword and slammed the door.

Sanemi turned around and buried his face in his hand.  "Fuck" sanemi muttered sanemi seen nezuko naked before but never got used to it. Soon nezuko stepped out of the room making sure she was in the shade so she didn't get burnt. She was wearing his grey yukata it clear that it was way to big for her and looked as cute as ever. "S-sorry for walking in on you" sanemi apologized. Sanemi got up to go practice his breathing style. Nezuko layed down on the deck and watched sanemi practice. Nezuko buried her face in the sleeves in the kimono and thought that sanemi clothes smelled nice.