Tub

Nezuko is lying on the floor wrapped in a towel fast asleep and sanemi is draining the tub. After he was done he when to go check on the little girl. She was still asleep but maybe he should wake her up to make sure she's okay. "Hey kid wake up" sanemi whispered while shaking the demon "hmm?" Nezuko groaned. Sanemi put his hand on her four head yeah she was burning up "I think you should get dressed first then I'll get out the futon" sanemi spoke. Nezuko nodded her head and tried to stand up but quickly collapsed right she was in that hot bath for hours so of course she wouldn't have the energy to stand on her own.

Sanemi was going to dress her himself. "Okay I'll help dress you myself" sanemi begrudgingly said. Sanemi held out his hand then nezuko grabbed it and stood up straight but her leg where still shaking and then the towel covering her body fell off. Sanemi quickly looked away " you should put some under-where on" sanemi said with his face slightly flustered by the demons exposed figure. Sanemi bent down still holding nezuko's hand opening her wooden box on the floor and grabbed her clothes ( nezuko used her box as a wardrobe when she wasn't inside of it.) Nezuko started to put on her undergarments holding on to sanemi for seaport. Shen tugged on the wind pillars haori "hmm? What is it." Sanemi asked still trying not took look at her body. Nezuko pointed to her kimono "oh that" sanemi said the pillar grabbed her kimono and obi then obi accessories. It only took a minute for her to get fully dressed after her was done dressing nezuko buried her face into sanemi's haori. Sanemi didn't have the energy to get mad, he just wanted to get to bed "here I'll help you" sanemi said. He held the demon girl close to his side and walk over to the middle of the room then sat her down on the tatami floor. Sanemi walk over to the closet and grabbed her futon out of it and set it on the ground. He looked over to nezuko now who was know dosing off. Sanemi patted the blankets "here nice and comfy" he spoke, but nezuko was still dosing off sanemi sighed in announcing he then picked up the sleepy demon and put down on her futon. 

Sanemi looked at the sleeping nezuko. Now that he had a good look at her, she was kinda cute.