Daydream

Sanemi listened to Zenitsu and nezuko's one sided conversation another thing he knew about Zenitsu was he went for any pretty face and nezuko seemed to be one of them. Sanemi also knew that once he saw a girl that was 'prettier' than her that he would drop her like garbage. Nezuko was not a pretty face nezuko might just be the most beautiful person he ever lays eyes on. Soon that demon slayer said goodbye to nezuko and left sanemi wanted to step inside the room to talk to nezuko but Shinobou beat him to it. The insect pillar walked into the room and didn't even seem to notice sanemi standing there. 

"Good morning nezuko" Shinobou said. "Okay I'm going to leave you here for a while because I have a patient that's in critical condition so stay here okay?" Shinobou explained but then nezuko pulled out some money from her sleeve, it was the money sanemi gave to her. "Oh nezuko what's that?" Shinobou asked nezuko pulled out her notebook and wrote down "sanemi"  Shinobou looked puzzled. "Really sanemi?" Shinobou questioned nezuko nodded to confirm "well I guess sanemi is a gentleman after all" Shinobou giggled.

"Hey nezuko let me see how much that is" Shinobou asked the demon girl complied and handed the pocket money to the haishira. "Wow 11000 yen! Nezuko you can get a lot for this." Shinobou spoke nezuko looked excited at how much sanemi gave her. "Hey maybe we can go shopping some time" Shinobou said. The insect pillar left the room and walked away sanemi was listening in on their hole conversation. Sanemi couldn't wait to see what nezuko would do with the money he gave her. Maybe she would buy a beautiful new hair pin or a elegant obi sash or even a colorful new kimono. Sanemi thought about other things she would buy with the money like the next volume of her favorite murder mystery novel or new vibrant thread for embroidery.

Sanemi was lost in thought that he didn't even realize a small nezuko tugging on his sleeve.