Melding thunder

💚 6 days later🌸

Today nezuko was being dropped off my Mitsuri to shinobou's house. Mitsuri was standing outside of the butterfly estate carrying nezuko's box nocking on the door. "Hello Shinobou its Mitsuri" the love pillar yelled. Soon Shinobou opened the door and welcomed Mitsuri "good morning Mitsuri, are you here to drop off nezuko?" Shinobou asked "yes of course!" Mitsuri answered. Mitsuri handed the box to the insect pillar and said "sorry but I'm in a hurry so I got to go"  the love pillar said while running off. Shinobou closed the door then went back inside and sat down nezuko's box then unlaced the door.

The demon girl crawled out of her wooden box "well hello there nezuko" Shinobou greeted. "Hey I got some news for you" Shinobou continued nezuko tilted her head out of confusion. "Well Zenitsu heard that you'll be here so he came to visit you" Shinobou replied. Nezuko was happy she had never seen zenitsu since Tanjiro died. "He right in that room" Shinobou said while pointing to the room in front off her. Nezuko was excited and quickly grabbed her notebook and ran to open the door. There was a demon slayer with blonde hair and bright yellow hoari, it was zenitsu! Nezuko tapped the her friend on the back and zenitsu turned around. 

"Oh hello nezuko" zenitsu said with a sad smile on his face. Nezuko pulled out her notebook and wrote something down hi zenitsu. "Oh you can use a notepad to communicate now?" Zenitsu asked nezuko nodded in return. The two fiends talked for a while until a certain wind pillar came nocking at the estate. Everyone herd sanemi nocking on the door from the outside. Aoi was the one who answered the door and the site she saw was sanemi carrying a bloody comrade on his back. "Shinobou help! There a slayer that's extremely wounded." Aoi yelled before anyone knew it Shinobou was already there with a stretcher.

Aoi grabbed on to the other end of the stretcher then sanemi put his wounded comrade on the stretcher. Both Shinobou and Aoi run off to the emergency room so while sanemi waited he decided to walk around the estate. The wind pillar hears a muffled chitter chatter of a voice, the voice seemed to be coming from the room next to him. Sanemi slightly opened the door just a peek and saw Zenitsu and nezuko talking. Sanemi didn't know much a Zenitsu but what he knew is that he likes nezuko. Sanemi shouldn't care about if someone has a crush on nezuko and sanemi thought that he didn't, but there was this bitter feeling inside of him. Sanemi was jealous.