Butterfly kimono

💚6 days later🌸

Nezuko spent her three days with giyu and then another three with mitsuri and now she's sitting in her box outside of the butterfly estate. Nezuko was half asleep, falling in and out of consciousness. Mitsuri was nocking on the door " hello~ it's me, I'm here with nezuko!" Mitsuri sang. The door slid open and aoi was there "good morning" aoi looked down and said " and I see you brought nezuko too." Aoi said smiling. Mitsuri giggled and picked up the box and walked into the estate. "Shinobou, Mitsuri and nezuko are here" aoi yelled. "Coming!" Shinobou said back aoi and Mitsuri heard footsteps coming closer and closer. "Moshi moshi" shinobou said. "Hey do you mined if I stay here for a bit" Mitsuri asked. "Oh, of course!" She said gladly. Shinobou picked up the box and staring to head to the room right outside the deck. Shinobou opened the door and set down nezuko's box and starting making tea. Mitsuri opened nezuko's door and a little demon crawled out. Her hair was tied in three braids just like Mitsuri, "oh I see you braided nezuko's hair, she like a mini you." Shinobou giggled. 

Shinobou put down the tea and nezuko laying on Mitsuri lap. "Aww your cutest little thing aren't ya" Mitsuri said while tickling the demon girl. "Oh and that reminds me" Shinobou walked over to one of draws and pulled out a kimono "I've been working on this project of making a kimono like my haori" she said. "Hey nezuko come here" Shinobou said while patting the ground. Nezuko crawled over and sat up. "Oh! and before you get dressed here's one more thing" Shinobou handed nezuko a pastel pink butterfly hair pin. Nezuko hugged Shinobou "hehe I see you like it" Shinobou said. Shinobou gave nezuko the kimono and she when to get dressed. It only took a couple minutes for her to get dressed and when nezuko turned around.

 It only took a couple minutes for her to get dressed and when nezuko turned around

"Oh my nezuko, your so pretty!" Shinobou said. "Awww how cute do you like the parasol I gave you?" Mitsuri said. Nezuko smiled and nodded "so you know can't really communicate by speaking?"Shinobou asked. Nezuko nodded once more. "So I've got you notebook!" Shinobou continued. Shinobou handed nezuko a brown spiral notebook. Nezuko started jumping up and down from excitement. Shinobou and Mitsuri giggled and watched as she wrote something down.

Thank you

Shinobou smiled. 

*nock nock* "come in" Shinobou said. "Shinobou! There has been a bad demon fight last night and there are a lot of injured demon slayers!" Aoi shouted. "Nezuko go sit out in the yard, don't worrie the parasol will protect you from the sun." Shinobou and Mitsuri ran out side the room with aoi close behind them. Nezuko opened the sliding door to the yard and look out side making sure her parasol covers her. It was a massacre there were tons of demon slayers on stretchers and some lost limbs. But here was one demon slayer that was almost perfectly fine, he had white hair and scars on his face, it was sanemi. Nezuko saw Shinobou come up to him and said a few words she couldn't understand and saw Shinobou point to her. Then nezuko was sanemi walk over to her and heard him muttered something "god, when I finally get a break I still haft to watch this brat." Sanemi sat down and sighed. Nezuko wrote something down And slid the notebook to sanemi.

Hello

"Oh you can... well 'talk' now" sanemi said. Nezuko looked up at him and nodded. Sanemi noticed her new kimono and tried to think of something nice to say " I like your kimono, you look cute." Sanemi said. Nezuko smiled and sanemi didn't know why but that smile warmed his heart.