Illegal Underground Club - 7

A night club, that's what my own faster run and one day I will as well. And that's exactly what I need tonight. The beat of the music, people dancing all around us, lights flashing in synch.

Of course, I forced Liv to join me. Despite damn near owning it, there was no way I was going alone.

It looked as if a tornado had flown through my room. Clothes, bags, shoes and accessories were scattered across. Another shoe was thrown from my wall-in closet.

"Ravennn, where is that white dress, i need it." Liv yelled from within.

"It should be on the rack closest to the door." I shouted back as i leaned closer to the mirror to apply mascara. I had no idea how she missed it, it was practically on display.

"I found it." I watched in the mirror as she came bouncing back into the room dress in hand, and Hunters jacket.

"Is there a reason you haven't given this back to that sexy evil guy." Liv raised a brow.

Jesus Christ. I never want to hear those words to describe Hunter again.

"He needs to learn to grow up and stop tormenting me, so he isn't going to get his jacket back until he does." I grumbled.

I stood from the chair and turned towards Liv. "How do I look?" I asked. I spun in a circle, letting Liv see the whole fit. I wore a tight maroon mini dress, the skirt bunched up against my thighs, the material clung to every dip and curve of my body.

The back was completely open, dipping almost low enough to see my ass. I paired it with a pair of black heels with laces that snaked up my calf.

I had my hair tied in a slightly messy mid-pony. My make-up simple yet elegant.

Liv let out a whistle of appreciation, "I love, but i feel like it's missing something." She admitted.

I eyed the jacket in her hand. "I think I have just the thing. Can you sew something quickly?" Liv took textiles, she was a queen at sewing.

"Obviously, what is it?" She asked, complete confidence in her voice.

I grabbed the black leather jacket from her hand and a pair of scissors from my desk. I heard Liv gasp as I started cropping the jacket.

"I'm sure Hunter won't mind if i just made some improvements." I laughed, holding up the newly cropped leather jacket. "Do you mind sewing the hem." I gave her a pleading look.

"Give it here, i'm sure i can do something about the zipper." She ran out the door, heading towards the room holding the sewing machine.

Hunter looked as if he could afford another, besides the jacket was fading and likely on its last year of life. May as well make some new use for it.

I walked into my wardrobe, opening a drawer holding my weapons. I usually brought a knife to school cause it would leave me in less trouble than having a gun, as strange as it sounds.

I pulled out a pistol and checked to make sure it was full of ammo. I decided it would fit nicely in my new jacket.

I walked back into my room and sat on the bed as I picked up my phone.

I had a new message from a unknown number.

You own the shadowed club right?