Sneaky Link - 21

*Raven's POV*

I had been lying on my bed, sleep never coming when I heard a tap on my window. I sat up and almost passed out when I saw Hunter at my window.

There were bruises all over his face, my thumb tracing a cut on his split lip. Who did this to him?

"You don't need to ask, I just need you." He whispered, as if reading my mind.

I stepped closer to him. "So you've decided it's worth it to fuck me." I raised a brow at him.

He responded by smashing his lips against my own, pulling me closer to him. I sunk into the kiss, giving him what he wanted. What we both wanted.

The world was quiet as our lips dance together, raw desire pulsing from the two of us.

"I want you to make you beg." He groaned onto my lips. His grip on me tightened as he pushed me over towards the bed. I felt the frame behind my knees and suddenly I was staring at the ceiling, then I was staring at Hunter as he came over me and kissed my neck.

He pulled back and took me in, his eyes tracing over my clothed body in the dim light. I could have sworn I felt his gaze like a phantom hand travelling over my skin.

I propped myself on my elbows as I watched Hunter pull off my shorts, then my underwear, leaving me completely and utterly exposed to him. I slid my bralette over my head. He propped my legs up on the bed, bending them at the knees, spreading them apart for him. He leaned over them and took me in another roaring kiss.

Then he got on his knees, for the second time already. A sight I thought I would never see again, but here we were, and I certainly wasn't complaining. I watched as he brought his mouth to me and dragged his tongue up. I moaned and squirmed at the feeling, at the view of his handsome face between my legs.

His tongue licked again, his strong hand placed on my hips, preventing me from moving with him. I needed him in me, something in me. I felt so empty without it.

I fisted my hand in his thick hair as he kept up with his slow taunting licks, begging him to go faster. He only laughed against me. He brought two fingers to my entrance and slid them inside. I tried to buck my hips but his hand had a hold I couldn't shake off.

"Do you want it soft?" He asked his fingers going slow. "Or do you want it rough." He went harder, faster.

I whimpered at the feeling, a yes barely making it off my lips. "Good" is all he said.

He pulled is fingers from me and stood up. I watched as he sucked on his fingers, covered in my wetness. The sight alone nearly undid me. My eyes travelled over him as he slid his shirt off, it was dark but i could make out bruises across his chest, dark and ugly marks. I gasped when I saw it.

"No talking." He said as he slipped the clothes from his bottom half. He pushed me further back on the bed and laid on top of me, his legs between my bent knees. I felt his hard, pulsing cock nudge the slickness of my pussy, I breathed in deeply at the feeling.

I look up at Hunter, his gaze meeting my own, I studied his black eye, I opened my mouth to say something, but he shut me up by kissing me, ruthlessly, lustfully.

He pulled away from me as he reached down and directed himself to meet the heat radiating from me. At the first nudge of him, I felt myself slide free of any restraint. He slid inside of me, trailing fire through me as he buried himself deeper.

Oh god, he was big, so much bigger than anyone i've had, granted it was only Lachlan. He pulled out, as if slowly expanding me to fit him. He slipped in again, then out. I'd had enough of it. I gripped his ass and pushed, driving him inside of me hard, rough.

We both gasped deeply at the feeling. I wrapped my legs around his waist, the movement had him going even deeper. Perfect.

He thrusted hard, his hips meeting mine each time. His tongue danced with my own inside of my mouth, he was vicious as if he couldn't get enough of me fast enough.

I'd never felt so good in my life, i felt like i was drowning in pleasure and i was enjoying every single second of it.

Hunter didn't hold back, he went faster, never faltering. I began to move my hips in time with his, and oh, he liked that, his mouth pushed harder against me.

One hand found my chest, his fingers flicking my nipple, his hand gripping my breast.

I arched into the touch. He pulled his head away from my own as his head fell backwards, his throat bared at me. I looked down between our bodies and saw were his cock was moving inside of me. Fuck. It was my undoing.

I screamed Hunters name as I felt release gather through my spine. He looked at me again through those deep blue eyes as I climaxed.

He felt as I tightened further on him, he panted my own name at the feeling. We both finished at the same time, he spilled inside of me. He fell on top of me, panting.

We lied there for a minute, breathless, with Hunter still buried inside of me. It was the best I had ever felt in my life, i'd felt complete when he was moving inside of me.

"Fuck, that was..." He breathed into my chest.

"Better than it should have been." I admitted.

He sat up quickly as if remembering who I was, I dropped my head and felt as he pulled himself out of me, I moaned quietly.

I sat up and grab my clothes from the floor, pulling them on. Hunter had his back to me, i watched as he slid on his pants. I started at his back, it was red as if it had been burnt.

I wanted to ask him about it but i knew he would shut it down.

"I'm on birth control." I blurted. "Good." He said without turning around.

He turned around and walked over to me, his fingers tucked under my chin and he titled my face up. "I'm not done with you." Hunter whispered, his thump traced over my bottom lip, just as I had done with his.

Then he was gone.

I watched as he slipped out of the window without a second glance.

I groaned out of annoyance as i fell backwards on my bed. that was the best i'd ever felt, yet it was Hunter giving it to me, how fucking ironic. I wanted more of him though, needed more of him.

I started out the window where he had disappeared, casual sex is all we wanted out of each other, but i couldn't help to be slightly concerned for him, those bruises all over his body made me sick, but he acted like it was nothing at all.

I wondered how long this would go on for.