Sixty Nine - 32

Hunter pushed aside the red curtain flap with one hand. He set me on the white bed filled with damn near a hundred pillows and walked back to close the curtains. He pulled a knife from his pants and stabbed it through the two curtains, holding them closed.

I watched as he walked towards me with a predatory slowness.

"I don't think that's going to keep someone out." I smirked at him.

"I don't plan on it, it makes everything more exciting." He threw me a crooked grin as he stood infront of me.

I opened my mouth, ready to say what was one my mind.

Hunter put a finger to my lips. "Later." He said as he climbed on top of me.

"If I recall correctly, you told me that I would worship you, and I plan to do that." He breathed into my ear.

Oh god, I wasn't ready to see just what he could do with that tongue again.

He settled back, kneeling at the end of the bed before me. His hands grabbed my legs and spread them apart, bending them at the knees. He grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up to my waist.

This time, he forgot about the taunting licks, going straight in with two fingers, I moaned loudly as they slid in, I clamped a hand over my mouth.

Hunter started pumping his fingers slowly, I could just feel the coldness of his rings touch my entrance. I moved my hips in time with his hand, letting him set the pace. As he went faster, I moved harder.

"You feel so good love." He groaned out.

I whimpered in answer.

It felt as if he was just as starved of me as I was of him as he lowered his head and started sucking on my clit. It took everything in my power not to scream at the pleasure coursing through me as he went faster and faster, hitting the right spot every damn time.

I needed sometime to do with my hand, it felt so empty. I needed Hunter on them. I sat up, the movement making Hunter go deeper in the next thrust. He slowed as he saw me move, lifting his head up, his body still between my bent legs.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him in for a deep kiss, I could taste myself on his tongue, he moaned as I reached with a hand and unbuckled his pants.

With understanding, he pulled away just to pull his pants off completely, throwing them to the side, before taking my mouth in his. I unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time until it opened, sliding off his shoulders.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes as I twisted us around, he fell backwards, lying on his back. I lowered myself and brushed my lips over his, catching his breath.

I slowly turned around so I was kneeling backwards, my legs to either side of him. I grabbed his cock in my hands and started pumping.

"Holy shit." I heard Hunter murmur before one of his hands clasped my ass. I jolted slightly as I felt his tongue drag up my centre. I slowly started moving my hips, he chuckled against me.

I leaned down and flicked his hard tip with my tongue, earning a deep moan from him. I decided not to hold back as I drove his cock deep into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as his tip hit the back of my throat.