Fucking dreams - 11

Hunter held me, kissing me with the same desire he kissed me with the other night.

"I have wanted this for a long time love." He whispered onto my mouth. I became wet just at the sound of his voice.

I gripped his shirt, willing it to come off. He answered me by pulling it over his head, revealing a beautifully toned body, packed with muscle.

An intricate tattoo curved along the left side of his chest, reaching to brush his collar bone. I smashed my lips back against his as I un-buckled his belt, sliding it off with ease.

I reached to unbutton Hunters pants when his hands grabbed my wrists. "Your turn love." He purred. I dropped my hands and watched as he traced the curves of my dress, until they reached the bottom.

I felt the ache between my legs build as he brushed my inner thigh with his knuckles. He gripped the dress and pulled it over my head.

I stood before him in nothing but a g-string. He smirked with satisfaction at my nakedness. My bare chest rose and fell as he grabbed his discard tie from the floor.

He effortlessly pushed me against the wall behind me, roughly pinning my arms above my head. I stared into his blue eyes as he tied my hands together, attaching them to a hook on the wall.

I watched as his eyes devoured every bare piece of me, i shifted my legs, desperate for any kind of friction between them.

Hunter chuckled softly when he saw what I was doing. He dropped to his knees in front of me, the sight made me weak.

He hooked his fingers on the side of my underwear and pulled them down in one fluid motion. An impressive hardness pushed through his pants, just as desperate as me.

He traced my inner thigh, nudging my legs apart with his hand. I hardly complied, i needed that pressure against myself.

He roughly pushed my legs apart, this time my knees gave way, making me utterly vulnerable to him. I closed my eyes as he traced my clit, moaning softly at the feeling.

"So wet already, love?" he purred.

"Please." I begged, needing his fingers inside me.

He chuckled again, fuck, that sound made me tighten.

We moaned together as he slipped two fingers inside me. He trusted them once, then stilled. I bucked my hips, needing movement.

He gripped my hips with his free hand preventing me from it, the cold metal from his rings biting into my skin.

"Oh, i don't think so." he laughed. Hunter began moving his fingers again, slowly, too slow.

"Faster." I panted, staring at the ceiling.

This time, he complied. His fingers thrusted inside me, his hand left my hips, allowing me to move in rhythm with him.

I screamed his name as I felt release shoot through my spine, he groaned back.

I finally looked down and saw he had a steady hand on his thick cock, stroking his hand up and down in time with the hand inside of me.

That view finished it for me and I moaned loudly as I came all over his hand.

I sat up and looked around my bedroom. The sun was rising high outside my window. Saturday, it was the Saturday after the party.