Ex's and Hoe's - 33

*Hunter's POV*

The four of us were walking down the dark alley when I spotted them.

Tyler and Lachlan, and what seemed to be a group of high-school jerks behind them. Nothing we couldn't handle.

"What an interesting crowd of people you hang around with these days Raven." Lachlan drawled from beside Tyler.

"I could say the same." Raven replied strongly.

I heard guns click behind me as Meg and Elijah pulled theirs out. I kept my aim on Tyler the whole time. I couldn't let him get away this time.

"I was wandering the streets with this lot when I heard a familiar sound, your laugh. I decided it's time to get you back for acting like a little slut all those months ago." Lachlan said.

"And what is Tyler doing with you?" Raven asked.

"Turns out he isn't such a nerdy know it all." Lachlan said simply.

I hoped Tyler hadn't told Lachlan of the mafia, but then again if Lachlan knew we were in the mafia he would be running away with his tail between his legs already.

"It seems Tyler can make for a good actor." I drawled.

Tyler chuckled at that, he was still putting on an act.

"Well, it seems like we are here for a bit of fun, so why don't you put those useless guns down. It's eight against four Raven, and we know you aren't much of a fighter." Lachlan sneered, though I could see the terror in his eyes as he looked at the three guns aimed at him.

"You clearly don't know Raven as much you thought." I replied.

I pulled a second pistol from behind me and chucked it towards Raven, she caught it gracefully and swiftly aimed it at Lachlan's thigh.

The gun went off. Lachlan cried out in pain and crumpled over, four of the boys in the back started running away back down the alley. Clearly had assumed we weren't game enough to use guns. But we were.

Meg and Elijah ran towards the remaining two, efficiently attacking and rendering them unconscious.

I went directly after Tyler. I shot, he dodged. He pulled a gun from his jacket and aimed it at me. I ran straight towards the barrel of the gun, ducking as I watched his finger close on the trigger. I stood up, knocking his arm to the side, the gun tumbling from his hands.

I pressed my gun against his head. "What are you fucking doing here Tyler." I hissed at him.

"What Lachlan said, we were here when we heard Raven, thought we could all use a bit of revenge from that spiteful bitch." He laughed, although I knew it was a lie. He was here because of me.

"Well, thank you for delivering yourself to me, my father will be forever grateful. Now tell me where the fuck are you hiding out." I snarled.

"Im trained to withstand torture, your own father taught me, he really was an expert."

"Did you ever wonder where dear old Madoc went?" I asked