Car rides - 14

I didn't push away as he kissed me. I wanted to. I kept reminding myself that this was Hunter. But damn, it felt too good.

It was ruthless, full of need and desire. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pressed my body against his, his fingers trailing dangerously high on my thigh.

He pulled away, we were both breathless, lips swollen. "You can't tell me you don't have underwear on and expect to get away with it." He purred.

"I don't intend to." I smirked as I trailed over the hardness pressing through the fabric of his jeans, he groaned in response.

"For the record, i still hate you." He said before taking my lips on his own again.

"Likewise." I panted as he lowered his mouth to my tit, now exposed to the cool air. His mouth was warm, his tongue flicking a nipple.

I understood how he felt. We hated each other, yet we couldn't stop touching each other, we needed to feel each other.

"I've wanted to do this since i saw you at the club." He said onto my breast.

"I've wanted to do this since I saw you in the courtyard." I breathed back, maybe it wasn't true, but I always knew he was attractive.

"Let's just get it out of our system and then we can go back to hating each other." I nodded my head in agreement.

Once we finally felt each other I could stop thinking about him, I would have felt him and could stop wondering what he tasted like. He wouldn't cloud my mind anymore, all be to me was an annoying asshole, nothing more. I didn't enjoy his company, but I enjoyed this.

He pushed me against the wall, I jumped up and wrapped my thighs around his waist. He groaned in response.

He started to walk towards the parked car, his lips never leaving my own.

He used one hand to open the passenger door, sliding in while i was still wrapped around his waist.

I readjusted as he sat down, bring my legs to the side as I kneeled with my thighs on either side of his powerful body.

I felt his hand push up the material of my skirt, exposing every inch of my lower half to him, he smirked in appreciation of what he saw.

Letting go of him, i sat up and took of my shirt, he reached behind me and undid the hooks of my bra, causing my breasts to peak as the cold hair brushed over them.

He bent down and flicked my nipple with his tongue, i fisted my hands in his hair in the feeling.

His hands found their way to my skirt, he ripped it open in one single movement.

"I don't want anyone else seeing you in that skirt." He growled. I couldn't argue.

I sat completely bare on his lap, while he was still fully clothed. "We need to be even." I murmured onto his neck as I started taking his shirt off.

I looked hungrily at his very toned chest, the tattoo running down his left side. It was exactly how I had dreamed it to look.

"Love, we will never be even, i'll always be above you." He breathed in my ear, sending the now familiar shiver down my spine.

"Tonight, you'll worship me, just watch." I purred, I felt as his hardness press even harder against me.

I reached down and found the leaver to push the car seat back, leaving me with more room in front of the seat.

I slid gracefully onto the floor, leaving me kneeling in front of him. I watched as his eyes blazed with desire at the view.

I unbuckled his belt, sliding it off, then his jeans followed, then his underwear, until it was all a heap of clothes on the seat next to us.