Gate Crashers - 13

Friday came. I dressed in the most revealing clothes i owned, a short skirt that almost made my ass visible, and a crop top, pairing it with a push up bra, i decided i wanted to give the guys a show. 

The cherry on top was that i wasn't wearing any underwear.

Hunter picked me up from my place in a sleek black car.

As soon as i got in he made a comment on my appearance. "That's what you're wearing." He chocked.

"I though you wanted to put on a show." I purred.

He gave his usual deep chuckle as he started the engine and drove off towards Lachlan's house.

"Besides, it's not as if you are much of a fashion expert yourself, a plain black tee and jeans?" I teased.

"I didn't want to give the guys the wrong impression." He said simply.

"Are you going to tell me exactly what you plan on doing with me at this party, or is it going to be a surprise." I drawled.

"The nosies are usually much nicer when it's a surprise." He teased. "As long as you're ok with anything of course." He added.

"Hunter Smith, or Andof, what ever your fucking last name is, actually asks for consent, huh." I acted shocked.

He threw me a sarcastic grin.

I made myself comfortable in the leather chair of the passenger seat. I took in the car, shit it was nice. Hunter obviously had money. I noticed the car was a convertible.

We sat for another fifteen minutes in somewhat awkward silence before arriving at Lachlan's house.

It was nothing special, an average family home, expect i knew Lachlan tended to kick his family out when he had guests over, how kind.

Hunter insisted on arriving half an hour late for the dramatics.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me to his side, my heart started thumping at the closeness.

"You can breath, Rodriguez, i wouldn't be touching you if i didn't want to slit Lachlan's throat." He drawled as he walked to the front door.

I quickly checked my breathing, making sure I looked comfortable and confident for our 'grand entrance.'

Hunter pulled open the front door, leading me towards the lounge room. It was crowded by eight people including Lachlan.

I looked at each face, recognising a few from the party last week. My line of sight stopped on Tyler Martinez. He looked nothing like the kid who i've sat next to for a month in physics.

That kid wears his uniform to perfection, raising his hand at every question, sniffling every other second. 

The Tyler before me was lounging on a couch, a beer bottle in hand, his hair a scruffy mess, his clothes in shitty condition.

I noticed he wasn't looking at me as everyone else in the room was as they devoured my body, he was staring straight at Hunter, with recognition. Hunters arm tightened around my waist.

I saw as half the guys were looking at my very low cut shirt.

"Keep staring at the view boys, it's probably the only cleavage you'll see in your life." I said coldly.

They quickly found the roof very interesting. 

"What the fuck are you cunts doing in my house." Lachlan yelled at us, i'd almost forgotten he was here.

"Oh, so sorry, we just thought we would pop by and join the party." I said sweetly. It was crazy, how quickly one person could turn from a sweet guy in love to a total asshole with a guilty conscience.

Lachlan gave me a disgusted glare as he took in my clothes and Hunters arm around me.

"We'll just make ourselves at home." Hunter smirked, steering me towards an empty couch, tucked into the corner. He sat down first before tugging on my waist, pulling me on top of him.

I perched on top of his lap, leaning against him, my legs between his. Hunter placed his cold hands on my thigh, his rings biting into my skin, his other hand tightened on my waist.

"Fine. Find your own drinks." Lachlan sneered, though i could clearly see jealousy written across his face as he looked at me on Hunter's lap.

The look made me lean back further.

Lachlan looked away, continuing his game. He probably knew that if he took Hunter in another fight, he would just be humiliated again.

I looked up at Hunter, wondering what he planned on doing next, he was staring at Tyler, sizing him up. I felt as his thumb on my thigh started circling in lazy strokes. I felt as Hunter drew his head closer to my neck, pressing gentle kisses on my ear, the feeling made me weak.

Tyler stared at Hunter, completely aware of his hands on my skin. Most of the other guys had started playing again, ignoring us, though i caught a few glances from them every now and then.

I leaned towards Hunter ear. "Let's play with them a bit." I whispered before tugging lightly on his ear with my teeth, he groaned quietly at the feeling.

"I can play." He purred back. His hand drifted further up my thigh, continuing their idle strokes. I moaned at the feeling of his hand trailing across sensitive skin, everyone looked at me and i played it off as a very un-convincing cough.

Hunter chuckled in my ear. I rested my hand high on his thigh in return. He grunted as I put pressure on my hand, shifting slightly beneath me.

I heard as he asked Tyler a question, i drowned it out as I focused on the feeling of his hand on my inner thigh, on my waist. His breath caressing my ear.

Every fibre in my body leaned towards the touch of him on my skin, my blood roaring with need. I immediately felt as he stopped moving his hand. I looked and saw he was deep in conversion with Tyler.

I watched, every word they gave each other was short and clipped, as though their words were full of a different meaning.

Hunter shut up first, sighing as he leaned back into the couch.

I moved my hand on his thigh again, needing to feel him.

"You really want to play love" He teased as he started stroking my thigh again, this time following the movements with the hand on my waist.

My skin was alight with fire on every inch Hunter touched. I tried my hardest to suppress a moan as he dragged his teeth down the back of my neck, sending a parade of shivers down my spine.

"I want what i want." I said, he grinned with pure male arrogance. I shifted slightly in his lap, desperate for his hand to travel further. I felt a hardness press against my backside.

"I want what i want too love." He purred into my ear, sending chills running down my spine again. His hand travelling dangerously high, he groaned as he felt the wetness pooling there.

I needed him inside of me.

He kissed me along the side of my neck, his lips hitting all the rights spots, the feeling alone almost undid me. 

I lay me head back against his shoulder, trying to look unbothered. It was hard when every part of me was fuelled by desire.

I felt his own need as his hand tightened even harder on my waist, on my thigh. His cold rings bit into my bare skin, it felt so good.

"I should let you know, i'm not wearing any underwear under this skirt." I breathed into his ear.

He jolted up, his hand on my thigh traveling even higher.

"Thanks for the company ladies, but i think my job here is done." Hunter suddenly said, smirking at the guys in the room as they all gave us withering glares.

He stood up, I slid from his lap and felt as he placed me firmly in-front of him, no doubt hiding his hardness pushing against his jeans.

I caught him as he gave a suspicious look at Tyler as he directed me out the front door.

I breathed some fresh air, needing to feel coolness against my body, just before Hunter pushed me against the wall and took my mouth in his own in a deep, claiming kiss.