Battlefield - 46

*Raven's POV*

As soon as Hunter stopped the car, I was running out. There were bodies on the ground, a few faces I recognised. It was hard to see in the dark, the only lights coming from the house.

I reached for my gun, only to find it gone. Shit.

I turned around and found a spare lying beside a dead body. I grimaced as I picked it up, aiming at the men that bore a lion tattoo somewhere on their body.

What the fuck had happened, how the fuck did these cunts get into an estate with high level security. Unless...

"Maybe you would like to check for some tattoos around your house."

That prick was right, someone had released information to the Martinez Group, giving them weak links in our security, getting the three most threatening people out of the house.

Tyler must be here, if all his men were. I wouldn't let revenge cloud my rationality this time.

I looked around at the chaos in front of me. Most men are physically fighting, ammo already ran out. There were gunshots still shouting around, quick, every so often. Snipers.

I stared into the windows, keeping half my attention on the fight around me. I spun as I sensed a man sneaking my way, a bullet flew through his head, directly from Meg's window. I looked up and caught her sliding behind the wall through the window.

Another man came rushing towards me. I ran at him, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his neck, rolling towards the ground, flipping the man in a loud thud.

I pulled a pistol from my belt and shoot him in the head.

There must be over a hundred of the Martinez Group men, fighting the people I have trained with, sat in meetings with. Blood covered the lawn as more bodies fell to the ground.

There were so much more of them than us. The majority of our mafia had their own homes, or were out on missions, we weren't prepared for this, but they were.

I spied Hunter, throwing punches at a group of three men surrounding him. I knew he could take them down on his own, but I threw a knife into the back of one of their heads. Hunter looked up in surprise, gratification shone in his eyes.

Bodies fall to the ground, the sound of life and death rung in my ears as I unleashed myself upon the enemies around us, taking them down, one by one.

Tyler, I had to find him. He was most likely in the house.

I made my way to the front doors, which had been ripped off its hinges. As I ran over, men came charging towards me, I threw a knife into the stomach of one.

Another replaced him, a pistol in hand. I ducked and ran towards him, twisting his arm at the last second as he pulled the trigger, shooting himself. I felt arms grab my waist, there was no attempt to kill me.

I looked behind me and found a man I didn't recognise talk into his ear piece. "I've got her." His lion tattoo rippled across his neck as he turned back to me.

"Well, he didn't tell me just how pretty you were." He drawled, one hand groping my ass.

I've had enough of creeps thinking they could touch me where ever they wanted. I raised my foot up and kicked backwards into his dick. He let go and fell to his knees, clutching his junk through his pants.

"They didn't tell me how fragile men were." I smiled as I kicked him in the face.

His words rung in my ears though. I've got her. Were they looking for me in particular? questions ran through my mind.