[character's]

[ characters ]

Main Character's :

1. Victoria Ross :

- She's twenty one years old. She's about 5 feet 7 inches tall . She's has blue eyes , full lips and blonde hair . She's the only daughter of Mafia Don , Roberto Ross. She is kind , beautiful and soft hearted but also has a mean streak and she's rebellious . She goes by Vee or Ms. Bennett .

2. Luca Romano :

- He is twenty four years old. He is about 6 feet tall. He has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. He is the youngest son of Italian Mafia Don, Carlos Romano. He is handsome, nice but can also cold hearted and mean .

Other Character's :

3. Roberto Ross Sr. :

- He is forty eight years old. His about 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has brown eyes and brown hair with gray strands . His the father of three , Roberto Jr. his first born , Victor his second oldest and Victoria his last born . He is ruthless and cold .

4. Roberto Ross Jr.

- He is twenty four years old. He is about 6 feet tall. He has brown eyes and brown hair . He is the heir to his father's Mafia empire , his the oldest son of Mafia Don, Roberto Ross and Victoria's half brother. His ruthless , mean and cold.

5. Victor Ross .

- He is twenty two years old. He is about 6 feet 1 inch tall . Has brown green eyes and dark blond-ish brown hair . He is the second son of Mafia Don, Roberto Ross Sr. He kind , handsome , respectful and secretly mean .

6. Carlos Romano :

- He is fifty years old. He is about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He has brown eyes and brown hair . He has two son's the Carl oldest and his youngest Luca. He is old ruthless and cold hearted. His married to Laura Romano , the step-mother of his two kids

7. Laura Romano :

She is forty six years old. She has dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She is Carl and Luca step-mother. She's sweet and loving , she always care for other's.

8. Carl Romano :

- He is twenty seven years old. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall . He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is the oldest son of Italian Mafia Don, Carlos Romano and Heir the Italian Mafia.

9. Isabella Romano :

She is twenty four years old . She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. She has blonde hair and blue green eyes. She the the wife of Carl Romano.

10. Diego Rodriguez.

His twenty five, have blue green eyes and beach blonde hair . Luca's best friend.

11. Adrian Gonzalez.

His twenty four years old . Has grey eyes and dark jet back hair . His about 5 feet 10 inches tall. His Luca's best friend .