[ 12 ]

After his flight , he got a car and rushed into the city . He got booked into a hotel before he went on his hunt for his wife . He searched all over to find the place . He found someone , a nice young woman. She was in her early twenties , she had long black braids . She gave him directions and he followed them. He saw a big sign that read , The Brown Bean Cafe.

He went inside and went to go find an employee . He asked her for Elizabeth and the girl said that she went on her lunch break.  Victoria walked in and her eye's locked with Luca.  His eyes grew big when he saw her.  Before exchanging any words she ran off , through the back.

" Victoria ! " He calls after and ran after her .

" Sir you can't go in there ! " Some shouts but he just ignores them and ran after Victoria.

He ran through the back out to the parking lot , she got in her car but he got to her before she could close the door .

" Victoria move up ! " He ask her. 

" No , you are not allowed to boss me around. " She says .

" I'm not going to ask again , let me get in this car . " He says to her .

She moved up and he got in the driver's seat. He started the car and drove off to her house. She showed him the directions to her place . After parking the car, the went up to her apartment , he locked them inside.

" What are you doing here anyway ? " She ask attempting to grab the key .

" I'm coming to take you home. " He says.

" This is my home now , Luca. " She says .

" This is not your fucking home ! " He yells at her.

" You will not talk to me like that. Not in my own place.  " She says speaking in an equally high voice.

" Don't fucking yell at me , I understand that you are mad but ... " He says pointing his finger at her.

" But what ? You want me to take you back after you lied to me ? After you got me in bed with all your lies ? " She ask him .

" You wanted to fuck me just as much as I wanted you ! " He defends.

" Yeah , but it was a mistake , loving you was a mistake ! " She says without thinking.

" You know what , fuck it . I'm done arguing with you ! " He says unlocking the door , he then through the key across the kitchen island.

" Before you leave , tell me . Did you really love me ? " She ask knowing what the answer was going to be.

He walks closer to her . " Of course I fucking love you , I felt this way about anyone.  Do you think I would try and find someone i didn't love ? Do you really think I would waste my time trying to find you if I didn't love you as much as I do ? " He ask her.

Inside she was smiling , but being as stubborn as she was she didn't show any emotion to him.

" Give me one more chance , a clean slate so we can start all over again. Please.  I don't wanna loose you . I will go mad. " He begs her .

" If I give you this second chance and you fuck up one more damn time . I'll leave and you won't fucking find me again ! " She says making herself clear to him.

" I promise I won't fuck this up. " He smile's and went in for a hug  but she stops him.

" One more thing. " She says rubbing her belly. " You are going to be a father in a few months time." She says and the expression on his face was priceless.

" What are you serious ? Are you pregnant ? " He ask her.

" Yes , 8 weeks. " She says.

He picked her up and spun her around. He was a excited to be a father .

" Put me down now ! " She say hitting his shoulders.

He puts her down and kissed her . He missed her soft lips against his and vice versa. He pushed her down on the couch and lie down between her legs as they started kissing. She pulled his shirt over his head before he started getting wild . They had sex just there .  She missed him , she missed everything about him. The way he touched her and the way he kissed her. When finished she layed down on the couch in his arms with a blanket over their naked bodies.

" Liz ? It's me Tessa. " She calls knocking on the door.

" Shit ,  I forgot I invited. Get up ! " She chased him up .

They quickly rushed to get dressed . She pulled on her panties and bra and chased him into her bedroom. She pulled on a shirt and ran to the door . She was wearing her shirt and her hair was messed up.

" Hey , sorry for making you wait . " Victoria says to see Tessa all dolled up.

" Why aren't you dressed yet ? Do you have someone over ? " Tessa ask pushing past Victoria.

" What are you doing ? You can't just barge into my house.  " Victoria ask as she ran after Tessa.

Tess pushed the door open and saw Luca half dressed . He only had his pants on. Her jaw dropped at the sight of Victoria's husbands perfect abs. She looked at Victoria then back at Luca who is quickly buttoning his shirt.

" Get out , Tess. " Victoria laughs closing the door giving him some privacy.

" Who is he ? " She ask Victoria.

" It's a long story , I'll tell you again. " Victoria says to avoid the past.

" Okay , then can I meet him ? " Tessa ask her .

" Let him get dressed first. " Victoria laughs. " Can i get you something to drink ? "

" No , it's fine we'll have plenty to drink tonight. " Tessa smiles .

" What do you mean ? " She ask Tessa .

" We going to party ? It's Friday dammit ! " Tessa says .

" I can't go , his here with me . Maybe a next time. " Victoria says .

" Hey . " Luca says walking in.

" Uhm , hello. Im Tessa and would like to know if you would go party with me and Liz.  " Tessa ask her.

" Am I dressed appropriately for a party ? " Luca asked looking at his clothes.

" Yeah , who cares . " Tessa says.

" No , we'll stay in tonight . We have some catching up to do.  " Victoria says hugging him around his waist pulling him closer to her. She slipped his hand into his but pocket.

" Okay , I go but tomorrow you definitely going tomorrow. " Tessa says .

" Bye . " Victoria and Luca say in unison.

" Bye , love you and it was nice to meet you Luca . " Tessa says leaving.

When she , Tessa left the two started catching up. They talked about what happened when they were split apart . They went ti go lay back on the couch watching TV .

*****

Tell me what you think about this chapter and leave a vote please . Follow me if you don't mind .