[ 9 ]

A lot has happened but she can't stress about that now since she's getting married tomorrow. She still can't believe she will be a guy her father chose for her . This isn't the wedding she wanted but atleast she loves the guy and its not some random guy . She also don't know who will be attending the wedding but she knows Andrea was going to be there . That's the only guest she invited.

The rest are Luca's family and friend's.

She opened her eyes and saw Luca entering the room . He came from his daily run , his shirt was wet from his sweat . He pulled the shirt over his head and revealed his perfectly toned abs .

" That's something i never get tired of seeing . " She smiled at him and he returns the smile. 

He climbed on the bed and moved up closer to her face to kiss her . She through her hands around his neck and deepened their kiss . She pushed him over and got ontop of him , she was still naked from last night. Yeah , they are getting pretty wild.

" Can you believe that tomorrow is the day ? " She ask him .

" No , no I can't . " He smiles. 

" You know I'm still naked from last night right ? " She says.

" Let's keep for when we're married . We should've did it on our wedding day for the first time. " He says.

" We should've but your hand would've fallen off by that time . " She laughs before kissing him .

" Yeah , we made the right choice . You wouldn't wanna marry Captain Hook , right . "He jokes .

" Yeah , we made the right choice. " She says. " You are sweaty . "

" I know , that's why i need to go take a shower. " He says kissing her.

*****

Later that night , Victoria wasn't planning on going out  but Luca arranged with Andrea to come over and take her out so she wouldn't be alone at home. Luca's brother's wife will be going with Vee and Andrea. He knew his friends came over to take him out so he can celebrate his last of freedom and he didn't wanna be alone while his out partying.

She got dressed and did her hair and make-up. She was wearing a tight silk dress that showed a lot of cleavage . She wasn't wearing a bra so you could see her nipples through the silk material. She stood up and he looked at her liking his lips .

" Damn , you look hot . " He says.

" So do you but remember , I'M YOUR FIANCE ! " She says.

He was wearing a pair of jeans and Tommy Hilfiger shirt with hus black Jordan's. He almost never dresses like that , his always in a suit .

" Sir , you have guest. " One of the maids says .

" We'll be their in a minute Karen. " He says.

She grabbed her phone and purse before heading downstairs where Isabella and Andrea was waiting for her with Luca's friends and  his brother. They were all dressed casually and the girls were dressed up . Isabella was wearing a white Chanel two piece set and red blazer dress .

" Are you ready for the last night of freedom ? " Andrea asked her as walked over to Vee .

" Please , i hope you don't have anything wild planned for tonight . " Victoria said smiling.

" It's nothing wild we'll just go get a few drink's at a male strip club and meet the guys at my place to top the night of. " She smiles at Victoria.

Tonight will also be the first time Victoria and Isabella will hang our . They left the house and there were two black van's waiting to take them to their destinations. The driver opened the door and the girls got in the back. The drove to their destination with a glass of champagne in each their hands.

The car stopped and the door opened second's after . They got out and walked to the front of the line , the bouncer opened the velvet rope and allowed them inside. Loud trap music was blasting in the club . The girls got some shots and alcohol that would last the whole night before going to sit in the VIP section they booked for the night.

" To Victoria and Luca ! " Andrea shout holding her glass up.

"To my future sister in-law ! " Isabella says surprising Victoria.

The night went on . Many many glass of hard liquor the girls left the booth and went onto the dance floor. They started dancing with each other and just enjoying themselves. Some random guy came and wrapped his arms around Andrea , it wasn't a random guy . Its was R.J , Victoria's older brother . She pushed him away from and grabbed Isabella and Andrea away from him and took them back to the VIP booth .

" Who was that guy ? " Isabella asked me .

" My step-brother . " Victoria told her.

" So you're getting married , huh ? I'm gonna miss beating you up . " His drunk ass laughed at Victoria.

" Shut up , you're drunk. " She yells at him over the music.

" You know what ? I'm actually sad because I never got the chance to fuck you . " He says . She felt like slapping him.

" Is their a problem here ? " A big guy ask , his was wearing a security uniform.

" Yeah , this guy is disturbing us and his harassing my friend. " Isabella says.

" Let's go home rather he ruined my night. " Victoria says giving one dirty glare before they left the club .

They went to Andrea's house to continue the party where they'll meet the boy's so they can continue the night. Victoria was in no mood to party further all she wanted was to home and forget , forget her stepbrothers twisted words. She also didn't wanna be the fun sponge , so she just went along with the schedule.

The arrived at the Andrea's house , there was a few cars in her driveway. They got out and walked inside where they were met by a few of their old school friend's. Friends that Victoria haven't seen since she went to Milan after school. She was surprised to see them all again.

" How are you guy's ? " She said smiling as she greeted them all .

" Oh my gosh , you got so much hotter ! " Morgan , one of her friends says hugging her. 

" Thank you. " Victoria says hugging her back .

After everyone got introduced to each other , they got back to partying the roof of the house. When the boys arrived it was all ready night and everyone left besides Morgan. She was staying over with Andrea . Victoria went to go take a nap so she could be sober for her wedding.

*****

Tell me what you think about in the comment section below and please vote for it .<33