[ 5 ]

Since she was caught in to deep by Luca she didn't leave her room because she was embarrassed by the incident. She stayed in her room and unpacked her luggage into her closet.  She then stayed the whole day in her room and watched some of her favourite shows on the large t.v. above the marble fireplace.

She then later went to go sit on the balcony and watched over the large backyard. Luca and his brother was busy talking about stuff . With a raise of his eyebrows Carl told Luca that she was watching them .

Luca smirked at her and she rolled her eyes and went back to her room . She closed the glass French doors that lead to balcony and went to sit on her bed . Not long he popped back inside the room with a red silk dress in bis hand .

" I have a club appearance tonight wear this . " He says throwing the dress on her bed .

" Why do I have to go with you ? " She asked him.

" Don't you wanna come with me ? Do you wanna stay here where there's no one to protect you ? " He ask her .

" I don't need your protection.  " She says .

" But you need something else from me , don't you ?" He smirks at her .

" I don't wanna be here and i don't want you . " She says.

" Aww you hurt my feelings. " He says putting his hand on his heart and sticking out his bottom lip.

" You are so fucking annoying . " She says throwing a pillow at him but he caught it and threw it back at her face .

He left laughing and she was pissed . She went to go take take a shower before she went to go get her hair done . She made her hair into a nice slick high ponytail and her make-up was light with a matte red lipstick.  She pulled the dress on and it was perfect.  Her boobs sat perfectly high without a bra . She wore a pair of knee high black boots .

She looked at her outfit in the floor length mirror and she loved her outfit from head to toe. She grabbed her classic black Chanel handbag in quilted-leather, with adjustable double-chains. She adjusted the handbag to wear over her arm.  Now she has to wait for Luca .

While she was sitting on her bed waiting on Luca the door creeks open and it was him.  His jaw dropped down to the floor when he saw her looking as hot as she does . He was wearing a black black suit and white shirt with the top button open . He looked hot , she could see his chest through the thin fabric of his shirt .

" You ready to go ? " He ask her , he couldn't keep his eyes away from her exposed cleavage .

" Yeah , let's go.  " She says grabbing her handbag.

She walked closer to him and locked her arm around his bicep . They left her room and walked down stairs , they limousine was already parked infront waiting for them .  Their chauffeur opened the door allowing them inside the limousine.  While they were driving to the club Luca's horny eyes were glued to her perky boobs.

" You can keep looking at them but you'll never see them without the clothes. " She says and he laughed .

" I'll see them someday baby. " He says smirking. His smirk can make her panties wet just like that.

" Someday , more like never . " She laughs.

He just shook his head and laughed at her, the limousine stopped and the chauffeur opened up the door for them allowing them to get out . He grabbed her hand and walked past the the velvet rope inside the club . They had a private section ready for them with champagne, he invited his friends Diego and Adrian.

After popping bottles after bottles Victoria got a strange idea that will definitely make Luca jealous. She left the VIP section and went to the dance floor leaving Luca and his guy friend's alone. She found a random guy and started dancing with him just to piss Luca off .