[ 10 ] - wedding bells💒

Last night was rough but fun , Victoria got carried bridal style out of Andrea's house by Luca. Victoria woke up in her bed without Luca besides her, he went out for his morning run as always. On her nightstand was a bottle of water and two pills for her hangover. She drank the water and swallowed the pills with it .

She got out of bed and walked over to the balcony. She looked over the yard and saw how the workers were getting the place ready for hee and Luca's wedding. The place were getting well put together , it looked beautiful. Luca walked in the room , he tip toed over to her and wrapped his sweaty arms around her waist. He started kissing her neck.

" Are you ready for this ? " He asked her.

" I'm just having a little pre-weddding jitters . " Victoria answers.

" It will be okay babe. It will all go away soon . " Luca says turning her around to face him.

" I hope so . " She says and he kissed her.

" If you don't wanna be married to me , we can always get divorced after we move out of the house . My father won't know . " Luca says.

" No , that's not what I want. " Victoria says .

' Are you sure ? " Luca ask her again and she nods.

" Yes , one hundred percent. " She says.

" Let's go wash that jitters off , I'll run us a bath and I'll add some of that bubble bath you like. " He smiles at her before walking to the bathroom.

Luca started filling the large bathtub with water and added some of her favourite bubble bath. When the tub filled he got undressed and got into the tub . Seconds later a naked Victoria walked into the bathroom , Luca couldn't keep his eyes away from her body . She got in the tub and Luca smiled at her .

" You know, last night I was happy to see you enjoy yourself . " Luca says rubbing her feet .

" Yeah , it was pretty fun. " Victoria smiles.

" Yeah but you were also fucking reckless but I'll look past it for now. " Luca says with a smile on her face. He was dead serious though.

" I know , I'm sorry for that. " Victoria says removing her feet from his grip.

She got up and moved over to him. She wrapped her arm's around his neck . She pushed her lips against hers. His hands on her waist. They got out of the bath and quickly dried their bodies before running to their bedroom like two naughty teenager's.

She pushed him on their bed , she got on top and leaned forward to kiss him . She planted light kissed down his chest . She dropped on her knees and looked up to him and gave Luca a devilish smirk before grabbing his package in her and started stroking it with two hands. She started sucking on his balls and he lets out a loud manly moan .

She licks the tip , making it wet with her saliva. She has never done anything like this but she pleasuring him like she's a pro . She slowly started swallowing more of his package in her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down and then in a circular movement. She started swallowing more and more . His tip was already in her throat but his whole didn't enter her mouth yet .

She went deeper and starter gagging on his dick , she took it out and started stroking before swallowing his package again. She enjoyed every second of it , she loved that she was the one making him moan . She loved that she was the one in control of his moans. She continued sucking until she felt his salty load of warm stickiness fill up her mouth. She spit the come out , he pulled her up and twisted her over on her back.

" It's my turn now . " He smirks before moving down.

His face disappeared between her thighs. He started eating it out and soft moans started escaping her mouth as she started grabbing his hair . He went back and slid into her . They started having sex , this time it was so much different. He was moving slow and was rushing . It was more intimate. Her arms were around his neck and his were next to her holding his weight. They stared into each other's eyes intense and he would move down and plant a kiss on her lips.